• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seeing things!? - More updates page 9! Clear BFP? ** New cycle page 25 **

Thank you <3 i just hope all goes how its suppose too!. If things are still ok by monday I'll arrange a scan for the following week. X

Ahh congratulations! Hope the bleeding stops for you. Good luck x

Passed a big clot this morning but my test line seems to be getting darker. A little worried that it should be the same colour as the control line by now but its not. DH thinks it could be that it was twins again but we lost one.

getting worried now :(

Today I'm 17dpo and it's the first date my test is about the same colour as the control line so there's plenty of time for that... positives are still happening so that's good.

If you're passing clots I would try to see a doctor ASAP instead of waiting for next week - from what I've read and been told by my doctor, spotting is normal but you should not be passing clots. Not trying to add to your worry, but would encourage to get checked out. Good luck!

How many dpo are you now hun? Can you get betas done perhaps? Xx
Still everything crossed for you xxx

I agree with Gemini. We don't want you to be worrying as that won't help things any, but definitely call your doctor about passing clots. If something is wrong perhaps there's something that can be done, but if everything is fine at least you won't have to worry. :hugs:

No hospital or doctor here will see you unless you are a lot further along an they don't do betas. Everything is just a wait and see approach, unless there is a lot of pain.

I passed clots with my twins the size of my hand because there was a problem with one of the placentas. so I know it is possible to pass clots and it not effect the baby. But at this stage I'm worried of a possibly ectopic.

They won't see you to rule out ectopic?? You're somewhere between 16-19 dpo, right? Have you tested today?

Only if I have pain they will see me, I don't have any pain. I'm really not sure on the DPO, possibly 14 dpo if I go by my cycle days. I have a slightly short LP so could even be 12dpo.

Ah, your lines are about right for that then. I hope you have no pain and no more clots or bleeding. Hopefully your lines will darken up to ease your worry!

Thank you, I've not passed any more clots, it was just one big one and a few smaller ones. Bleeding is very light now and no bleeding, I've got my fingers so tightly crossed this baby is for keeps. I do have an irritable uterus too which I'm hoping this is all it is.

I'm going to keep testing, I've just bought 2 of the clear blue digitals too which I think I will take in a few days.

Thank you for your support <3

Good luck sweetie, hope this one is a super sticky!!!

I'm keeping everything crossed for you that everything is ok! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"