Seeking Advice - BC & other problems

Skladee

Reaction score
Well first, hello!
I'm new to this site and unexpectedly at that!
I'm not technically trying to conceive at the moment, but both the boyfriend and I would be perfectly excited if it happened. I have been taking BC for two months now (quitting after this one), and the first month was rather uneventful aside from some mood swings in the beginning. My period came a little early (on a Thursday instead of during the following placebo week) and it was very light, but not unnatural (perhaps more medium flow as it stretched into the following week). I had regular cramping and things seemed fine two weeks post AF.
Now, about two weeks ago I started having some crazy symptoms that didn't match the ones during the first month on BC. I began with some mild nausea that had me on the couch for a few nights in a row and of course the BF joked that I might be pregnant, but I was convinced otherwise given the BC I was taking. Directly after the nausea, I experience slight cramping about a week before AF was due. It came in short spurts and stopped quickly. After that, I got extremely sore (bruised feeling) BBS. Never before had I experience that kind of tenderness with AF, but was conflicted because of the BC I was on. They felt very swollen as well, so I gave in an bought a HPT (or 10). All BFN. Over the last few weeks that I've been taking BC, the BF and I haven't been using anything and he has not been "pulling out." We discussed the "trying, but not trying" since I was in fact on BC, or at least not worrying so much about the consequences.

When I started the placebo pills this week, AF showed no signs of coming and I was definitely a little hopeful that she wouldn't. This would be my first time attempting & the only time I've ever felt ready enough. However, on day 3 I started spotting (a few dots on a panty liner and only every now and then when I wiped). Usually, once I start, it gets gradually heavier throughout the day. I was cramping mildly as well. So today rolls around and all last night I had horrible cramping, but no real change in flow.

Which leads up to this morning (after getting up at 4am and onward)... I got up at 9am for work and when I took an early morning wee, I almost thought that I was peeing blood (SO SORRY FOR TMI, but it scared the poo out of me!). Turns out AF began with a vengeance! It was totally uncharacteristic of my cycle and I've never had it happen before, so I decided to stay home from work. THEN about halfway through the day and hours spent on Google, I went to change my tampon and there was literally nothing there. Since then, I've returned to spotting. There's still some VERY slight tenderness in my BBS and I'm worried something is very wrong...

Does anyone know what it might be or has anyone experienced this before? I'm a little panicked.

Yours Truly,
Skladee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->