Seems to be going fast...

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Hello, anyone else think first tri seems to be flying by? It feels like i only got my bfp a few days ago.... but its been 4 weeks already?! i had a scan two weeks ago, seems like yesterday.... Anyone else? Or you finding it dragging?

Flying by for me. That's good, I guess... since I have about a week and a half before my scan to see if I even have a living baby in here. Ugh. I'm hoping these next 10 days will go by just as quickly as the last 5-6 weeks have.

Flying by for me. That's good, I guess... since I have about a week and a half before my scan to see if I even have a living baby in here. Ugh. I'm hoping these next 10 days will go by just as quickly as the last 5-6 weeks have.

Ah why you thinking like that? Has anything happened? xxxx

I thought it was going by quickly, then I was put back by a week so it feels like it's dragging now. I just want to make it to second tri so I can stop being anxious!

I thought it was going by quickly, then I was put back by a week so it feels like it's dragging now. I just want to make it to second tri so I can stop being anxious!

We all stress so much in the first tri.... Its sad really, sometimes i think we know too much, i see people on here stressing about their hcg levels, having blood tests before 8 weeks and mulitipule scans to check viability.... Ithink the more we are able to find out, the more we stress.... Nhs offers you nothing before 12 weeks unless something happens... :hugs:

We all stress so much in the first tri.... Its sad really, sometimes i think we know too much, i see people on here stressing about their hcg levels, having blood tests before 8 weeks and mulitipule scans to check viability.... Ithink the more we are able to find out, the more we stress.... Nhs offers you nothing before 12 weeks unless something happens... :hugs:

Yeah we probably all obsess too much. I had an early scan because I was terrified of a missed miscarriage and not finding out until the 12 week scan, because I've had 3 miscarriages in the past. It was lovely to see a wee heartbeat for the first time. it did make me feel much better, but I have to use some self-control and not pay for any more before the 12 weeks!

Yeah we probably all obsess too much. I had an early scan because I was terrified of a missed miscarriage and not finding out until the 12 week scan, because I've had 3 miscarriages in the past. It was lovely to see a wee heartbeat for the first time. it did make me feel much better, but I have to use some self-control and not pay for any more before the 12 weeks!

I had a scan at 7 weeks because a big blood loss, i did feel better once i seen little babe, but i feel the exact same now, unsure and a little stressed, keep thinking what will be will be....but it don't help lol!

It's painfully slow for me. I wish I was out of the first trimester so I can dial back on the worrying.

Ah why you thinking like that? Has anything happened? xxxx

It's just hard to stay positive and excited. I've never ever worried about a pregnancy like this before. Unfortunately, my midwife gave me a scare in the beginning by saying my test was "too light"at her office, so I had to have a scan at 5w6d to rule out an ectopic. (Had a couple of betas run and they were on the lower side of normal, but doubled appropriately.) The concern is that at the ultrasound they only saw gestational sac-- no yolk and no pole. Rather than confirming with another ultrasound, I have had to wait until now to combine a "dating scan" with my NT scan. Oh well, though. Hopefully everything will be okay next week and I can finally breathe a little easier. :)

It's painfully slow for me. I wish I was out of the first trimester so I can dial back on the worrying.

:hugs: That is really hard. I was afraid that it would drag on for me because I've never known about a pregnancy so early. But it's going by pretty fast for some reason. Hopefully the time will pass a little quicker for you. If not, at least you will get to savor your bitty baby longer. I'm so scared that if everything turns out to be okay, then I'm going to blink and this baby will be sassy 3-year-old before I can blink again. Hehe.

Super slow! I'm only 7 weeks! Had my first scan a week ago. My doc does scans to make determine pregnancy. I saw a tiny heart beat, so not overly worried

Well, it was going suuupperrrr slow when I was feeling absolutely rotten!! Now things are much more manageable, yeah things seem to be speeding up! I'm excited at being 12 weeks this week, and scan on thurs- wooop!

Well, it was going suuupperrrr slow when I was feeling absolutely rotten!! Now things are much more manageable, yeah things seem to be speeding up! I'm excited at being 12 weeks this week, and scan on thurs- wooop!

Good luck with your scan! :)
I'm so jealous, I can't wait for my 12 week scan. Still a whole 4 weeks away :(

Can't wait for my 12 week scan, might start to feel more real then xxxxxx

first tri is going SO SLOWLY for me. I have my first u/s next Tuesday and the days are just creeping by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->