Seen My Consultant

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Seen him this morning. Seems nice - and the lady in the room too found the HB in a second too unlike MW :rofl:

Has told me to continue with baby aspirin until other blood result is back coudl be today but systems were down :dohh: but I'm confident its fine anyway as they have been in past. He will repeat them all after my 20 weeks scan so I get to see him again on the 8th August & my 20 week scan is for 9AM 2nd August ... yip right before the meet at the zoo *sigh*!!

He said I'd get growth scans later on so I think thats to be planned after 20 week scan ... was quite disappointed theres no 'ok' scan done before then tbh.

Nothing major I guess but happy enough with my consultant & outcome bar no scan for 4 weeks lol Oh well can't have it all just a shame I would have in Stoke I guess. Would consider private but its £200 closest to me & £100 in other places so I think its a joke the one I can get to :(

sounds like u r being looked after very well. Bit of a pain having to wait for the scan, but not long to wait.

So glad you are being loked after and you are pleased with your consultations

what a bugger you have to wait for the scan though!!

Glad the consultant went well ...

Speak to you laters

xxx

glad it all went well

still cant believe your pregnant wooo hoooo feels so real now

you must be tired i always was when preg couldnt keep my eyes open

Shame about scan but great about bein looked after hun!
xx

Glad all went well hun xx

Glad it went well, you'll be having your next scan in no time !

Hiya Char

Glad everything went well with the Consultant.

I'm chuffed your getting adequate care - i.e regular growth scans and antibody screens - The growth scans are usually from 28 weeks. Typically you will have them at 4 week intervals from 28 weeks onwards.

Will you be finding out the sex at your 20 week scan or are you going to have a surprise?

Anti-bodies blood result were ok :happydance:

I rang today the lady I talk to is lovelyyyy she even grabbed my consultant again & he said just carry on with baby aspirin it will do no harm he will see me start of August & repeat all those tests if they are neg he will want me to stop them

:D

Over all I'm happy ... Lupus was main concern the rest have always been ok so I'm happy & think the next lot will be ok too.

Oh thats great news hun!!!

REALLY pleased for you thats fab!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back