Segway/Hoverboard

MrsL15

Reaction score
Hi all.

This year my eldest (9) is getting a hoverboard. I also want to get the hoverkart attachment for him so that he can use it as a board or a kart.

I'm absolutely clueless as to what is good quality, which websites to order from, and whether to buy a bundle or buy the two seperately. Can anyone recommend any items/retailers?

Thanks.

Following..... thinking about getting one of these for dds birthday in Feb and have no idea where to start looking

My eldest got a hoverboard and kart attatchment last Christmas. It was her dad that got it and he bought them together, cost £200 for both (maybe slightly less) I will try to find the website, but they came with no issues and are still in perfect condition (although she has barely used them at all!)

Following, getting our 8 year old a hoverboard also interested on feedback x

I'm tempted to get the girls one however I heard it was illegal be used on public paths ... not sure how true that is, search is a bit conflicting but I've not gone in depth reading up about it! x

Really glad to of read that wobbles as its not gonna be practical to get one knowing that!

Bikes are also illegal on public paths, are they not? A few kids in our street have them and it's not been an issue x

Didn't know that either thankyou. Young'uns bikes are always on pavements. Hmm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->