Self harm/ Self injury support

just to let you all know, i have spoken to my parents and am going back to the hospital today. 4 days early xx

I'm glad you spoke to your parents, thanks for updating hun! I wish you all the best!

Still struggling occasionally. Obviously I have to keep razors in the house to shave and it's like I always double check that no one moved them on me. I know I'm not in the clear, maybe I never will be. But we're doing okay. Lara met my exfiance/fob for the first time this week. Was awkward as hell.

Definitely not alone

Whenever I get really really overwhelmed with baby i smack my head with my hand - usually not that hard. It happen quite a bit when he was under a month but now its only once a month type things. I just get so angry and thats the only way to calm me down

Yepp, and the hair pulling. I know I need a break when I start that again.

Very well, feeding lara, done my first year at uni. Relapsed once but for once I actually have no desire at all anymore. Not sure why but it's just gone now.

thats brill. so glad for u. mine have become rare but more serious when i do. getting longer between them each time though :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->