Selfish

Beccaaa

Reaction score
Whenever my OH gets any money, he blows it on himself and all the random crap that he wants, he doesn't take into consideration that his got a child on the way, all his bought the baby is a bouncy chair, the rest his pissed up the wall and spent it on his friends, its as if he expects everyone else to buy OUR baby everything it will need! It makes me so angry, the amount of times ive told him, i may as well talk to a flippin' brick wall. Its his baby as much as it is mine, I'm only 19 and parents are helping out but im doing my best to get what i can, id rather go without myself so i can buy the baby things.
My OH is really pissing me off, he needs to sort his priorities out, stop thinking of himself and stop being so lazy. Really don't know what to do :(?
Anyone else got an OH thats selfish like this?
xx

Awh :(
my OH is doing that too. It annoys me because ive told him to save up, but i let him go abit because its still early in my pregnancy haha

my OH is the same even now. and he already has DD youd think hed of woken up and smelt the coffee by now.

but tbh i think hes just quite selfish in nature. that sounds bad, because i love him to bits.. i blame his mum though, he was MEGA spoilt even now he hasnt lived with her for 2 years she still buys him all these designer clothes and everything he wants at the drop of a hat.

i know what you mean about rather go without and provide for your child. i have done exactly that a number of times with DD and LO. infact im pregnant and walking around in shoes that rub the crap out of my feet, because i simply have more important things to spend that money on right now. it does get depressing when OH just acts like hes still a kid..

but i guess some people just dont get it/take longer to get it than others? :dohh:

my OH is the same even now. and he already has DD youd think hed of woken up and smelt the coffee by now.

but tbh i think hes just quite selfish in nature. that sounds bad, because i love him to bits.. i blame his mum though, he was MEGA spoilt even now he hasnt lived with her for 2 years she still buys him all these designer clothes and everything he wants at the drop of a hat.

i know what you mean about rather go without and provide for your child. i have done exactly that a number of times with DD and LO. infact im pregnant and walking around in shoes that rub the crap out of my feet, because i simply have more important things to spend that money on right now. it does get depressing when OH just acts like hes still a kid..

but i guess some people just dont get it/take longer to get it than others? :dohh:

My OH also has a DD with another girl and his only just started seeing this child because lots of dramas went on, little one is just over a year now. You defos would have thought that reality would have smacked them in the face by now :3!?

I think that a lot of lads are selfish in nature, but when you have a child and another on the way surely they'd get there head out there arse, when you have children you can't be selfish because it doesn't work that way. My OHs parents just don't push him enough to get a job or anything, he lives off them and does nothing which drives me mental!

Yeah when your going to be a mum you have to go without and sacrifice a lot, surely these lads need to realize that having a baby doesn't come cheap and there needs are far more important than our own and they can't expect everyone else to do everything and not put there bit in! Makes me so angry xx

You think that's bad, my baby's FOB has bought NOTHING for the baby, and actually has a job. When people give him baby clothes, he gets his mum to give them me.:wacko:

Tbh, most guys are a lot more selfish when it comes to babies, especially the younger they are. I think a lot of them start to mature more when the baby is actually there. Reality doesn't seem to sink in for them until then.

my otherhalfs like that spends all his money on himself i rarely get money to myself to enjoy and any spare cash there is goes on him and him only and if he has no money he goes in a huff and goes off to bed & will stay there until theres money again! pisses me off cause he leaves me to deal with my LO on my own but suppose its better than him throwing fits cause she wont sleep when shes clearly not tired etc ! all men seem to be the same its all about them ! though il give him no thing he makes sure we get all the essentials first ! talk to your OH and see if that makes a different x

That will definitely have to change. You're really going to have to sit down with him and talk money management...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->