Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

i bought something off pug206chic she was a great seller

HannahGraceee - next day delivery, great clothes.

louise1302, mervs mum, dizzyspells, Emma1980

Highly recommended as buyers...x

Recommendation for Seller - Kitten
Purchased new in pack Tommee Tippee Closer to nature bottles
Good comms, item well packaged & fast delivery
Cannot fault
Wouldnt hesitate to purchase from this seller again, Thank you x

dizzyspells as seller :dance:
sry if ive missed anyone :?

Rachiebaby24 as a seller.Very pleased, excellent thanks hun x

excellent seller lauriech :kiss:
and buyer Mervs mum :kiss:

no faults - thanks girls!!

xxxxxxxxxx

hr.lr.07 a complete bell end of a seller sorry to say this but its put me off ever buying stuff again.

I purchased some stuff a while back, sent the money over pretty much straight away and thought id get the stuff. Did I??? Nope I did not. Sent a PM, nothing back, sent another nothing back.

Put in a complaint on Paypal and got a reply saying her LO had been un well fair enough. Nothing back. Took me a while to get my £££ back of which I had to request it myself and didnt get the full amout back.

I aint the only one she has done this to.

On the other hand I am trying to persuade my fella to let me attempt to get some more stuff so hopefully i will be allowed.

hr.lr.07 a complete bell end of a seller sorry to say this but its put me off ever buying stuff again.

I purchased some stuff a while back, sent the money over pretty much straight away and thought id get the stuff. Did I??? Nope I did not. Sent a PM, nothing back, sent another nothing back.

Put in a complaint on Paypal and got a reply saying her LO had been un well fair enough. Nothing back. Took me a while to get my £££ back of which I had to request it myself and didnt get the full amout back.

On the other hand I am trying to persuade my fella to let me attempt to get some more stuff so hopefully i will be allowed.

she did the same to me, i sent her £7.50 for baby clothes and she said she would be sending the stuff out in a few days, then a few weeks went by and i hadnt had the stuff so i messaged her and asked her when she was going to send, she told me her LO had been ill aswell and asked if i would like refund or just like the stuff, i said its fine if ur LO has been ill, i dont want a refund, i just want the stuff, so she told me again she would send in a few days, but it has now been a month and i have not received anything, i sent her a message asking for a refund, and requested a read reciept when i sent it, so i could see if she read it and ignored it, and i had my read receipt but i had no reply, i am sooo upset about this, i always just assume i can trust anyone on here

x

she did the same to me, i sent her £7.50 for baby clothes and she said she would be sending the stuff out in a few days, then a few weeks went by and i hadnt had the stuff so i messaged her and asked her when she was going to send, she told me her LO had been ill aswell and asked if i would like refund or just like the stuff, i said its fine if ur LO has been ill, i dont want a refund, i just want the stuff, so she told me again she would send in a few days, but it has now been a month and i have not received anything, i sent her a message asking for a refund, and requested a read reciept when i sent it, so i could see if she read it and ignored it, and i had my read receipt but i had no reply, i am sooo upset about this, i always just assume i can trust anyone on here

x

Wonder if there is any more of us :growlmad:

Buyers Dizzyspells and princess_bump, excellent buyers both paid straight away. Thankyou girls :hugs:

xxxjacquixxx & hannahx :headspin: Thank you ladies!!!!!

Great buyers :happydance:

excellent, super, seller thelilbump :happydance: would recommend her to anyone :D x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->