Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

I know that I have already Complanined but...as an update on Mummi2b.

I contacted her about not receiving the sleepsuit and she said she had sent it weeks ago!
Well it turned up today and the date said that she only sent it yesterday?!! :growlmad: I paid 7 weeks ago!!!

pug206chic as a seller

i ordered 3 blankets and they are GORGEOUS
the colours are amazing and i LOVE them!
i'm ordering more now as i speak! :cloud9:

and the delivery was next day so nice and quick

:kiss::kiss:

yay order some if you haven't already the amount
of time and effort that's gone into them is sooooo
worth the monies!! :hugs:

xxx​

jenny_wren as a buyer - money paid when she promised it would be & great communication :thumbup: thanx again :hugs:

pug206chic as a seller
Fast delievery, well packaged!
Highly reccommended
xx

COZ AS SELLER FAB COAT AND BRUSH !!! SUPER FAST DELIVERY :d

sarahjanek88 - gorgeous little items, fast delivery and great prices :thumbup:

xxx

Gem81 as seller fantastic clothes xx

aw thanks only just seen this :thumbup:

Serina27 as a buyer! received p/ment straight away an she even helped me out by telling me how to use paypal properly :blush:

nicky as a buyer, received p/ment straight away xx

laura as seller, got a gorg trackie from her and fast delivery !!

then not sure who i bought some halloween things from :thumbup: super !

Pinkgirl as a buyer.
Payment received quickly & good communication :)
Thanx

I contacted her about not receiving the sleepsuit and she said she had sent it weeks ago!
Well it turned up today and the date said that she only sent it yesterday?!! :growlmad: I paid 7 weeks ago!!!

jeez i wud be super pissed aswell !!
she also said she wanted some glasses from me,so i put sold on them,tried getting payment/sent her pm's and she just ignored me:shrug:

jeez i wud be super pissed aswell !!
she also said she wanted some glasses from me,so i put sold on them,tried getting payment/sent her pm's and she just ignored me:shrug:

Apparent;y she has been doing that a lot, another lady PM'd me letting me know she did the same to her the other day!

She also done that to me, said she wanted my Links of London Bracelet then didnt reply to PMs or anything...in the end i re sold it but i had to turn other ladys down xxxx

pug206chic as a seller! Excellent item, as described, brill communication and fast recorded delivery!!!!

Highly Recommended!! :thumbup:

Thank you hun xxxxxxxxx

lauriech as a buyer :)
Payment received quickly & good communication
Thanx :thumbup:

mummi2b sold me some clothes that she said was all brand new and they where all bobbly and from clothes shops that closed yrs and yrs ago, wouldnt of paid £5 for then never mind £30!

mummi2b sold me some clothes that she said was all brand new and they where all bobbly and from clothes shops that closed yrs and yrs ago, wouldnt of paid £5 for then never mind £30!

:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->