Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

mummi2b stopped replying to my messgaes regarding buying sa phone from her. thought it was a bit odd. :)

dizzymoo as buyer

ive bought/sold so much i cant remeber there user names:blush:

Loz and K8y, both excellent sellers with quick postage and great comms!
:hugs:

Smartie as a seller, trousers posted quickly & arrived well packaged. Trousers fab, looked like new.

Serina27 as a seller, pleasent communication and quick delivery, thanks again hun :hugs:

Honey08 as a seller - very friendly and helpful, quick to dispatch item (arrived faster than some of the stuff I've ordered domestically!!) and in perfect, as described condition! :) Very pleased, thank you! :D

nightkd
loz
k8y
hannah (not sure wot her user name is,bought next cardy from me )

as buyers.......sry if im missing anyone out :?

I cant believe i just found this thread! I have loads of stuff from on here and i cant remember who all sold me it... everyones stuff was fine tho, one in particular was very very good condition!

Also noticed a lot on mummi2b... i bought a moses basket from her which had one side bit on the stand a bit bashed in.. no biggy but wud of been nice to know to expect that. and she didnt include the clips for the hood.. so i cant put it up. i asked her and she said she would post but never has.. i bought it when i was 10 weeks.

Honey08 as seller!! ^^ Cardigan came and is in PERFECT condition!! :laugh2:!! very very pleased and well worth paying for! Lovely seller :hugs: x x

Thanks to NIfirsttrimester for letter me buy the whole of her daughters wardrobe :happydance:

xxxx

honey08 as seller, had loads off her now and its all been lovely, thanks louise x

dizzyspells as seller, lovely top thanks

As buyers:

Honey08
Rozie_1985
Georgie90
Embo216
Priddy
Chrissie33

ermmmm i hope i havnt missed anyone out

All lovely girlies :) :happydance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread