Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

Mrs mcgrath for swapping :) Lovely lovely person!

Buyers-

Georgie90
Lozziepop
JodieVN
xXhayleyXx
jenny25
Martz

Thank you!

Floralaura - thanks so much - brill communication, extra fast postage.

xx

buyers:

SazzleB
Louby
xKimx
Jetters
loopylou86
dizzyisacow
lauzie84
caitlinsmummy

sellers:

purpledaisy2
lfernie

:flower: sorry if ive forgotten anyone had to clear out my inbox

sam*~*louize- As a seller Excellent bits very quick delivery

Mrs McGrath as a seller!!! Saved me items when I was being a preghead and forgot about them :D Total star!!!!

babynewbie as seller, item received! :D

how come no one recommends me as a buyer? dont you like me? :( i must have bought from over 20 people!

Loz as a seller great communicatiobs and fast delivery and a lovely pram many thanx hun x

Just want to say thanks to these girlies who have bought off me.

HayleyJA
Liney
Nikkip75
E&L's mummy
Pink_bow
sophie1205

Thanks girls! :hugs:

emmad339 as a seller, lovely PJ's and super fast delivery :thumbup: and me as a buyer :winkwink:

Buyers: -

k1w1 baby
hayzeb
tinkabells
Tasha360
vac-uk
floralaura

I'm really sorry if there's anyone I've forgotten - Have just emptied my PM box and I'm sure there's one other but can't remember the name lol - nothing personal I promise:)

Sellers: -

Caz-x - thank you for the T-shirt. It's gorgeous and the delivery was really quick xx

Georgie90 as a seller ---- Lovely clothes and went out of her way to post them quickly for me so that i could wear the dress to a BBQ :D Thankyou so much honey xxxx

Seller - Dizzyspells

Fab clothes and lots of! Poor Dizzy must have spent hours persevering with DHL's stupidity to get them to me :thumbup: Thanks hun x

Caitlinsmummy as a seller.Great communication,lovely item and as described :hugs: super thanks hun.

Seller - Dizzyspells

Fab clothes and lots of! Poor Dizzy must have spent hours persevering with DHL's stupidity to get them to me :thumbup: Thanks hun x

Just cant believe the hassle just because you are in the Highlands!!Stupid DHL!x

lou_w34, excellent seller. Bought a hotsling from her for £12, perfect condition and still had the cd instructions! Arrived the day after she sent it, brilliant!!

(And myself as a buyer :blush:)

Sellers
nikkip75

Buyers
Chloesmummy
shampaine
flowerfairy

Seller - dizzyspells... Another Brew :haha: xxx
Buyer - Caitlynsmummy - prompt payer xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts