Selling changing bag business due to ill health

brokenbits

Reaction score
Last year I spent hours designing and prototyping a new design of changing bag with matching accessories (footmuff/cosytoes) - I got my stock in April and sales are good however they could be far far better, unfortunately due to ill health and being in and out of hospital I simply haven't the time to promote my products or commit the time and effort it deserves.

I'm thinking of selling the business, to include the website, stock, manufacturer contacts and accounts information.

If any B&B mums are interested in working from home, selling a very successful product please do get in touch. Obviously due to the stock etc there would be an initial outlay but this is simply to cover what I spent on stock - I have 250 sets of products in 9 different varieties, estimated profit is approx £10,000 on the sales of these sets.

Please message me via B&B in the first instance, happy to prove my illness and that this is a genuine heartbreaking sale

That sounds really sad. Couldn't you get somebody to help you? Pay them based on commission only during the time you're not working but keep ownership of the profits? You'd have to check the tax situation but you might be able to work it so they work as self-employed so you don't have to deal with their tax stuff.

Brokenbits, can you please email me? I can't send you a private message, due to my lack of activity (only reader :) ).

My email is in my profile.

It seems like such a shame to have to sell up! I agree with PP if you can keep it all in your name it sounds like you could really go somewhere with a little business like that! There's no way you could just employ someone? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->