Selling my Little Lambs - How much?

T-Bex

Mother of one
Reaction score
I'm just having to give up on them; they really arn't for us. I really like them, but Bethan doesn't. And since it's her bum, not mine, I'm getting rid of them.

But I've never bought Preloved, so I don't know how much is the right price to sell them for? They've been washed a lot, but used less than 10 times per nappy. Any ideas, folks?

Depends whether they're the bamboo, cotton or microfibre ones and if you're selling them with boosters/liners and wraps?
For the nappy with inserts - bamboo seem to fetch between £4.50-£6.00 at the mo, cotton I've seen around the £4 mark and microfibre around £4-5.00 I reckon? The wraps vary, mostly seem to go for around £3ish. This is just what I've observed through my browsing of the classifieds about the place, so you may be able to get more for them :D Hope this helps!
If you have any size 1 bamboos and size 2 microfibres I may be interested, please :flower:

I would add that I've tried to sell the covers for £1.50 with no luck so ended up giving them to a friend. I've seen them advertised on CNT a good bit but they never seem to get sold for some reason :shrug:

I have 4 LL wraps i'm trying to give away but no one wants them!

You could just give them to me for free :winkwink:

well you never know if you don't ask :haha:

Yeah, there's no value at all in LL wraps right now. I have a bunch of size 1 I planned to get rid of but haven't bothered putting them on Used Nappy Co; also a couple of size 2 I had free with the trial pack offer. Maybe it's because they're not that great! Once I'd tried Motherease I never looked back. :lol:

Bamboo LLs sell ok, I got mine for about £4-£5 each, but this was a year ago. I sold 2 microfibre size 1s for I think £1.50 each. Most of my cotton LLs I have kept for now, but they were all very preloved and I got them for about £1-£2 each. I did sell a few of the old-fashioned size 1 cottons, with the sewn-in tongue, and got £7.50 for 4, which included postage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->