selling on ebay

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

over the past few weeks i have bought both girl and boys newborn stuff. as i'm having a boy i am going to put the girls stuff on ebay. there are 4 outfits and 3 bits that need tops as well as tights and bootees and socks. would you list them together or seperately?

I'd list them as a bundle. And make sure you put on if they still have tags.

hi! i would also do it as a bundle-ive been getting little girlie bits from ebay and it works out so much better postage wise getting a bundle rather than paying £2.50 every time on postage for only 2 tops! also im more likly to bid on a bundle and collect it rather than collect 1 top!
hope that helps!
:icecream:

i'd do it as a bundle also, i can't resist bundles of stuff. bumblebee is right, the postage adds up too fast for single items.

My mum searches new bundles every single day. There's loads! I think you'd have a better chance of selling like that :)

thanks everyone. most of it i have got off ebay or the charity shops. purely cos we didnt know if we were going to find out or not. it meant that OH didnt have to try and get clothes that i would like when baby arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->