selling on ebay

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by amylw1, Apr 22, 2009.

1. amylw1

amylw1 my 3 boys in avatar. x

hi,

over the past few weeks i have bought both girl and boys newborn stuff. as i'm having a boy i am going to put the girls stuff on ebay. there are 4 outfits and 3 bits that need tops as well as tights and bootees and socks. would you list them together or seperately?

2. angelstardust

angelstardust mother of 3

I'd list them as a bundle. And make sure you put on if they still have tags.

3. Bumblebee23

Bumblebee23 mum of 1 & pregnant

hi! i would also do it as a bundle-ive been getting little girlie bits from ebay and it works out so much better postage wise getting a bundle rather than paying £2.50 every time on postage for only 2 tops! also im more likly to bid on a bundle and collect it rather than collect 1 top!
    hope that helps!
    :icecream:

4. hopedance

hopedance Sam's mum and pregnant

i'd do it as a bundle also, i can't resist bundles of stuff. bumblebee is right, the postage adds up too fast for single items.

5. Char&Bump-x

Char&Bump-x Me and her

My mum searches new bundles every single day. There's loads! I think you'd have a better chance of selling like that :)

6. amylw1

amylw1 my 3 boys in avatar. x

thanks everyone. most of it i have got off ebay or the charity shops. purely cos we didnt know if we were going to find out or not. it meant that OH didnt have to try and get clothes that i would like when baby arrived.