Selling or keeping baby things?

S

Serene123

Premature thought but are you planning on keeping your things for your next baby? I thought we would but as we're going to have a longgg wait I'm not as sure now..

Pointless thread really lol

We're definitely keeping everything. In a few years I'd imagine I'd like to start trying for another and there would be no sense buying everything all over again.

My god I am so sleepy, I read: selling or keeping your baby!!

mmmm, I think we'll keep it..haha.

I need to wake up.

On front page all I seen was 'Selling or keeping baby' haha was like WTF!

Keeping - well most of it not all. Ive split Caitlins newborn/0-3 some I will pass on/sell some I've kept & a couple of bits are fo rher box.

:rofl: So initially when people read this they think I'm going to sell my baby?! Oh dear LOL

lol toria
i think id prob keep hold of a few bits of clothes like the 1st outfit it wears, christmas outfit etc etc but prob just flog or give away the rest. it'd be 4yrs till id consider another and hopefully id be in a much better financial position.

I will probably do a bit of both. Plus my best friend just found out she is pregnant, so being 7 months behind me, her LO will be a perfect age to pass stuff on to. Then she can just pass it back, for my next one. Clothing might not hold up for so long, but I was thinking the cradle would be perfect to pass back and forth.

Well I had just given all my baby stuff away about 1 year ago as we didnt think we would be having any more LOL found out I was preggers about 3 months later! Since this will most definatley be our last we will be giving/selling everything.

I gave or sold on ebay everything from DD#1 (who's 12 this weekend) except one rubbermaid tote with sentimental clothing.

Things ahve changed so much and I'm not sure I'd trust the safety of things I kept more than a couple years.

I'm glad I sent them off to be used again and again instead of sitting in storage.

Besides, I realized half the crap I didn't need or use that often, and it was just taking up valuable space.

:dohh:

Yep, totally thought you were selling your baby!
At the Fire Dept that we're members of we have babies in cycles (Charlotte is number 7 within a year and 3 months) so we all cycle our baby stuff through the members. When the next person has a baby they'll inherit the stuff and then pass it on and so forth. Really ends up saving money!

we'll be keeping everything for our next

I kept everything of Nathans and it's been handy because im having another boy. Alot of Nathans stuff was brand new and I'd just never got round to using it but can this time. Will be keeping this babies stuff I've bought new aswell :)

I'll probably sell/give away the pram/car seat, clothes (apart from special outfits) etc once he/she grows out of it, i do want another baby but not for a couple of years after this one and by then i'll probably want the the latest designs! I am buying a cotbed though from toyrus that lasts until they are around five and then it turns into a little sofa! so will keep that.

I imagine we will keep everything as we hope to start trying for #2 in under a year of #1 arriving

i'll prob keep the practical equipment - bottles, sterliaser, bibs, bedding, beds, baths, carriers etc but not the clothes. Not all of them anyway. I'd want baby number 2 to have his/her own style. I'll probably do a big bulk sale on ebay or something.

I've tried to buy most big equpiment to last - like the cot bed should last until buba is at least 3 or 4 as should the car seat.

We'll probably sell the practical stuff and not the sentimental things like theres a cardigan that was mine when I was a baby that Ill keep, but buggy, car seat etc we'll get rid of.

xxx

Keeping most of Jasmine's things, got rid of a few of her newborn things but all the special clothes she has (presents off grand-parents) etc were keeping

Im deffo going to keep everything for baby number two !! I've purposely brought things in netrual colours encase we have a little girl next time.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->