Sense of Smell

bump0911

Reaction score
Anyone else noticed this changing? Everything smells sweet to me at the moment!

Yes definitely, I can smell everything so strongly, only everything smells gross to me, especially coffee and cat food! I can't stand the smell of these, DH has to spray room freshener and shut the door if he wants a coffee or to feed the cats bless him :)

I'm with you on coffee - I used to always make DH a cup of coffee throughout the day but he is having to do it himself now because it's too much for me!

yes, every smell really strong to me, not wearing perfume as i feel so sick i dont want my perfume to remind me of that feeling when i feel better!

yes, every smell really strong to me, not wearing perfume as i feel so sick i dont want my perfume to remind me of that feeling when i feel better!

I've been thinking this too, am I ever going to get used to these smells again or will they always remind me of feeling sick!

I feel like a blood hound. I can smell everything. BD was making me soup yesterday and from the bathroom I smelt him put in garlic! eww not to mention the roses he got me... do not smell good... I don't wear my perfume either, nor can I feed my cats either!

I've been thinking this too, am I ever going to get used to these smells again or will they always remind me of feeling sick!

yeh my OH has an aftershave he wore when i was pregnant with my second and i cant let him wear it anymore :dohh:

yeh my OH has an aftershave he wore when i was pregnant with my second and i cant let him wear it anymore :dohh:

Ewww so it does stay with you then oh dear! Poor DH may never be able to enjoy a morning coffee in my presence again!
Another thing that I can't even stand to think of because it makes me feel so sick is Cocoa butter cream! I started putting it on my belly every day to prevent stretch marks and suddenly it started to smell vile and remind me of feeling sick :(

Ewww so it does stay with you then oh dear! Poor DH may never be able to enjoy a morning coffee in my presence again!
Another thing that I can't even stand to think of because it makes me feel so sick is Cocoa butter cream! I started putting it on my belly every day to prevent stretch marks and suddenly it started to smell vile and remind me of feeling sick :(

dont worry, i am usually a coffee addict and though i hate the smell at the mo my love has definately come back last time :coffee: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->