Sensor mat

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Heyy, just wondering if anyone could tell me, Im looking at buying the tommee tippee monitor with sensor mat but want to know what size the mat is as to start with my baby will be in a crib. Is the mat suitable to fit a crib or is it cot size?? Or even the angel sounds one, as I dont care which one I just want th sensor mat... xxx

I've got the angelcare one - the mat is small enough to fit in a crib. I think it's probably about a foot square...you should be able to find dimensions online x

We have the tommee tippee one- its absolutley amazing! For them early months when you want to relax and put your mind to rest. I felt i could sleep alot easier with this in place!! Mine fitted in the moses basket easily and now in the cot. As he moves around more now we increased the sensititvity so it doesnt alarm when he rolls completley off.

we have the tommee tippee one dont use it no more but it fit in his moses basket and fit into his swinging crib and obviously his cot x

Thank you for your replies :D This is the only thing Ive left to get as I wasnt sure on it so I'll get it at the weekend :D Thank youu :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->