Sent HIP form in Feb & not had it yet ...

Pixie

Reaction score
Hi, I sent my HIP form on 2nd Feb and not received the money yet. I have been seeing that some people who sent there forms in March have been paid, just getting a bit worried - anyone else sent theirs in Feb & still waiting?? xx

Hi, I sent my HIP form on 2nd Feb and not received the money yet. I have been seeing that some people who sent there forms in March have been paid, just getting a bit worried - anyone else sent theirs in Feb & still waiting?? xx

Yep! I sent mine by recorded delivery on the 11th Feb, I know people who sent theirs after me and have received payment already.

I phoned last week and they weren't even able to confirm that they had received my application.

I keep checking my account every morning just incase but nothng there :hissy:

xx

I sent my form off on the 21st of feb and still nothing!!!!

Check my account everyday and not a single penny from them!!!

I want my money!!! LOL

I phoned last week and they weren't even able to confirm that they had received my application.
xx
same here i just wanted to check mine had been recieved and he waffled on about something or other catching up yadder yadder will recieve postal notification when they have processed it or something i thought yeah right course i will:hissy:

I've just called them and the girl I spoke to was very helpful (was expecting not much help to be honest!!). They were able to confirm that they had my form and it was being processed but couldn't confirm when I would get it paid into my account.. she did say that as I was due in April it was more than likely I wouldn't get it until after the baby is born...

I was one of the first to send mine too and ive not had it yet, pronbably another one of them "depends where you live" things! I keep checking since people have posted that they have been paid too, oh well least it will be a nice suprise when we do get it! xxx

My midwife told me that they are not paying out till may xxx

I sent mine 22nd Feb(not recorded) and nothing as of yet.

I sent mine 17th Feb, recorded delivery, I've had no payment as yet.

I called them and they said my form hadn't been processed yet...
I'm putting my money on them losing my form...

GRRRRR!!!!

I'm still waiting. Just tried phoning again and all the lines are busy! v. frustrating, would just be nice to know if they've a) got my form and b) what order they seem to be paying it out in! lol. I'm not holding my breath that i'll actually get it now, if I do it'll be a nice bonus hehe

i got mine this morning my due date not untill 22/5 and posted it on 28/2

Success! well not too much lol Just phone the HIP helpline and spoke to a (shock horror) very nice and helpful man. Gave him my nat insurance number and he confirmed that they had received my form and I would get a letter soon confirming when it was to be paid, so half way there!
Why, if it was that easy, did I have to deal with a little jumped up prick two weeks ago who told me "we cant check our systems until may".
So all those who aren't sure whether they have your form, might be worth a phone call!
Faith temporarily restored in the government! Funny how little things make you so happy when your overdue! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->