Sentences I never thought I would say.... *

"Why can I never find a syringe when I need one??"

Never thought I would ever utter those words!

DH once said, "Lions wear diapers too."

LO has a lion hooded bath towel and didn't want to put a diaper on (of course), haha!

I was only thinking about this the other day when I ended up saying "please stop trying to eat the wall" and this morning was "could you please take your Ferrari out of your breakfast it's not supposed to go in milk!"

Lol some of these really made me giggle

Mine include;

"No sweetheart don't try and feed your brother a sticklebrick"

"Stop standing on the poor dog, he is not a footstool!"

"Did you just trump on my leg, thanks darling I love you too"

I have to say this made me laugh so hard!

I was just saying to my sister the other day that I never thought I would utter the words "Well if you weren't kicking your legs maybe there wouldn't be poo everywhere"

Probably not as funny as you ladies saying but Its all i got! lol

"Let mommy hold you while you poop" if he's having a rough time I have to hold him

"Stop playing with yourself"
"Will you not try to go back in mommy?" Every time I'm just relaxing he head butts me down there.

"Finger out of my nose now."
"Hands off your poo."
Omg I've got a ton.

"Who has stanky britches???"

As I walk around smelling my kids' asses.

"No those grapes don't go in your ears or up your nose"
" (DH) that's daddys (willy) don't touch" then straight after that sentence " would you just let me shower in peace kid"
"No we don't go roubd licking belly buttons"
"That tooth brush is for your teeth not the cats teeth"
" no the bum cream isn't yum yums"

"stop licking the bus shelter"

"don't touch mummy there" (hands on my lady junk, followed by a talk about where we don't put hands)

"please go for a wee before you wee on the floor" (said as he was stood next to the toilet doing a very clear wee dance while telling me he didn't need it)

I also say "take that out of your mouth" more than any human should

i wrote this on another thread..
'Malakai please stop trying to lick Jr' (my dog)
i then had to say 'no Malakai you can not touch Jr's bits' 'No malakai that doesnt mean to touch his bum'

luckily he didnt actually touch either, but he tried to grab his bits then pointed to his bum like his finger was going to go near it LMAO.

'you didnt want my boob when u was born so your not having my boob now'

"I promise there are no giraffes under your bed, and even if there were daddy's snoring would scare them away" when Olivia refused to go to bed because she was scared the giraffe under her bed was going to get her :dohh:

No your sister can't drink from your boobies

My tail hasn't gone anywhere I'm a girl I dont have one

"Please don't stab carrots at the television"

"Please don't blow raspberries on my breasts"

"stop licking the bus shelter"

"don't touch mummy there" (hands on my lady junk, followed by a talk about where we don't put hands)

"please go for a wee before you wee on the floor" (said as he was stood next to the toilet doing a very clear wee dance while telling me he didn't need it)

I also say "take that out of your mouth" more than any human should

"Lady junk" :rofl: I'm dying!!

'Malakai please keep still you have a dog hair sticking out of your bum'
he had clothes on and if you know of a staffys fur, its like little needles, sticks to anything, and yeah he had one on his bum but how it came out was kinda unforgettable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->