Sept 12th - 4dpo.... anyone else? Wanna symptom spot together?

Hello and welcome Amy101! I don't chart so I'm no help to you there but I'm sure one of these other ladies could help you out!

11dpo symptoms so far today:
Barely noticeable cramping on and off. Kind of a sharp/pinching feeling by my right hip when I cough. Think my virus had turned into a sinus infection, my nose is so plugged that my teeth hurt on one side. Hot flashes, Nausea and dizziness on and off. Still feeling really tired.

Mamaworld sinus infections are no fun. Hey im 1dpo behind you!

C section scar hurts, burning tingling off and on. Backache not giving up. Bbs are throbbing tonight.

I recently just had this kind of dc too (9/21/16)! Maybe implantation...?

Thanks for the previous pregnancy symptoms ladies, only thing I'm noticing now is increased hunger but for smaller portions and I really like to eat dark chocolate icecream (not really a fan of dark chocolate but can't get enough of it now!) Monday is AF due debating if I should test tomorrow since I only have 1 off brand and one FRER.

Also noticing I'm missing the typical pre AF symptoms such as swelling breasts, PMS, cramping, and insomnia. just maybe....but I've had like NO symptoms...and I'm CM void, if I have any it turns to like "cement" and sticks to the underwear and normally I'm pretty gushy pre AF.

I wish I could remember what I was like with my first few weeks of my pregnancy before the MC at 2 months.

Stillpraying, definitely not fun at all! I feel like we're so close yet so far away from AF being due.
Peanutmomma, does your c section scar usually bother you at all?
Tsd66, what is dc?
Canadian moose, I know I've craved things I typically eat around af time, but the only time I craved something I don't like is before bfp with each pregnancy. Hopefully it's a good sign for you! Maybe just maybe lack of symptoms are your sign of pregnancy.

I seem to be lacking my typical, feel like my uterus is being ripped out, pms cramping. Woke up in the night to pee, usually I don't need to in the night. Also woke up early feeling hungry, usually I don't even eat breakfast.

Stillpraying, definitely not fun at all! I feel like we're so close yet so far away from AF being due.
Peanutmomma, does your c section scar usually bother you at all?
Tsd66, what is dc?
Canadian moose, I know I've craved things I typically eat around af time, but the only time I craved something I don't like is before bfp with each pregnancy. Hopefully it's a good sign for you! Maybe just maybe lack of symptoms are your sign of pregnancy.

I seem to be lacking my typical, feel like my uterus is being ripped out, pms cramping. Woke up in the night to pee, usually I don't need to in the night. Also woke up early feeling hungry, usually I don't even eat breakfast.

Nope, my scar hasn't ached, itched nothing since a month after dd was born. So, in almost 3 years. Felt like pulling last night. Now, just a little achey. I feel uber bloated. But, I weighed myself and in 2 weeks have lost 2 lbs. Usually as af approaches I gain about half of a pound and jeans are tight. My jeans are tight around my hips, but lost weight. And I have been eating more the last few days. So, who knows. I noticed, bbs a little less achey on sides, now more in front and itchy nipples. And, I say this comically, I have some natural cleavage going on. Even when bbs slightly feel heavier at af time I don't have natural cleavage. I am small busted. Hips hurt today, and I had the account on in my room last night bc I was sweating. Froze my poor 2 year old out lol.

Hopefully this turns into a bfp for you! I spoke too soon, my cramps just started to pick up so I think af is on the way.

Well, my cramping went away then I got a rush of nausea that's been non stop and I've been peeing more. Bought 2 tests planning on taking one in the morning but of course I couldn't wait. Bfn. :shrug:

Well, my cramping went away then I got a rush of nausea that's been non stop and I've been peeing more. Bought 2 tests planning on taking one in the morning but of course I couldn't wait. Bfn. :shrug:

I tested this morning but it was another obvious bad test, had a negative line on it before I even peed on it. So I just am chalking it up to not pregnant till AF is MIA monday. Had a glass of wine today but I'm not getting and faint lines so even if I am I don't think it's gonna affect anything at this point. Good luck mama and pea and sorry to hear that stillpraying but maybe we can be October buddies :D

Um, I think... this is a bfp! :kiss: I see it, please say you do. If you don't please say too

Attachments

• 73_1474725177691.jpg
    73_1474725177691.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 11
The glare is making the test shiny so i cant see anything!!!!

Any better now?

Attachments

• 75_1474744537817.jpg
    75_1474744537817.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
Peanutmomma, it's hard to tell from the pic. Any updated test? I'm out, AF showed.

I can't see then again I'm pretty tried and can't see well with this computer. AF is occasionally MIA today, going on second day. woke up at 5 AM restless but tired and have been feeling strong nausea since 5:45 (had to pee like the dickens!) Thinking I'm gonna pee later today (SMU) and test. Hubby's gonna be ticked but hoping i can get some kind of positive result for him to hush up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->