September 2017 Buddies

All okay thanks, Chicago. Spotting stopped over the weekend and the pain did go away. Hope it doesn't come back!

How is everyone else doing? Does anyone feel like these hormones are making you crazy?!

Unfortunately I ended up having a chemical, lines weren't progressing and I started bleeding two days ago.

Best of luck to the rest of you!

Katy, I'm so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you xxx Take care xx

Hi ladies, can i please join?

I got my first :bfp: at 8dpo and a much stronger :bfp: today at 10dpo, i can hardly believe it! My EDD is September 25th :happydance:

I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in August and a chemical in October so I'm testing like crazy watching the progression, anybody else? I swear i do my own head in stressing :shrug:

ctp-250383-1484188704.jpg

I'm sorry Katy, good luck for your next cycles.

Welcome hangry

Sorry I've been MIA. Been feeling terrible. Exhaustion, nausea, vomiting, crying... everyone tries to tell me that I should look on the bright side that it should be gone by 12 weeks. I know that's not true for everyone and that's another 5 weeks of feeling like I'm dying. B6 and Metacloprimide are doing nothing. I wish I could sleep until this is gone, except I have to go back to work on Thursday and I don't know how I'm going to manage

Sorry you're still feeling so rough Sarah. It's quite a roller-coaster!

I felt completely normal yesterday which was weird. I had my scan booked for the end of the day so it was nice to confirm that everything was going well. It's amazing watching the development in the early stages. I loved seeing and hearing the heartbeat.

Today, I feel terrible. That seems be how it is for me - a few off days at varying levels and then a day when I feel fine. Can't wait till my nap after work later :)

Hope everyone else is doing well

Did you ladies see the bigger September thread? I don't recall what folder it's in, but it's around here somewhere if you're interested.

I'm feeling a little queasy still, but the fatigue is easing up.

Can I join? Just got my BFP today at 13dpo! EDD is September 28!!

MrsK, what's the name of the larger thread? I didn't see it.

I think it's just in my head, but as soon as I got the BFP I started feeling nauseas! Already :-( but sooooo excited and a little panicky!!

Here's a link to the big thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/2422879-due-sept-2017-a.html

I'm still queasy on and off. Keeping myself fed seems to help but not everything is appetizing. I actually threw up a little brushing my teeth this morning. Kind of defeats the purpose of brushing them.

Yeh, brushing my teeth is now a constant battle lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->