September is a great time for a BFP!!!

Bug222

Mum to Iain and Brodie
Reaction score
Who is with me? The fall is a wonderful time to start a new life... as the trees start to change colours wouldn't it be great to feel your body changing too. When plants are blooming next spring we could be blooming as well!

Hello!

I wanted to see if you were still interested in starting up a September group. I have been lurking on here a while but now that we are starting to TTC I thought I would be more vocal.

I am 33 and married to DH for 10 years. We have this month started to TTC #1. I am a teacher like your DH and thought spring would be the perfect time so I could spend the summer with the little one.

Let me know if you are still interested!

Etoiles

Sounds good! We are not on quite the same schedule but hopefully we can still cheer each other on. I am supposedly ovulating now but since this is the first month it is hard to know for sure.

I am sorry to hear about :witch: visiting you. I have a feeling she will arrive at my doorstep this month as well since it just seems unlikely it will happen the first month and I think we tried too early this time.

What type of furbaby do you have? We have one cat and one guinea pig.

We have a 5 year old Beagle.. spoiled rotten of course :) This will be our 7th cycle trying.. lots of :dust: to you!

How do you think your beagle would deal with a baby? I think our cat would be so jealous! She likes us all to herself. Thanks for the dust!

Do you have any preference or have been trying for a boy or girl? This month we tried more for a girl but I think as long as it is healthy!

I think he will be super jealous! When friends of mine come over who have babies/toddlers and I am holding them or playing with them he will try to get my attention and try to sit in my lap. Silly little guy. He is however super gentle with the little ones so that is a good sign. I have to say I have always hoped I would have a girl first.. but of course would be super happy with either. I don't have any brothers or many males in my family so I think a boy would just take some time getting used to.

Our cat always gets jealous too but of our guinea pig when he is in our lap. I don't know any little ones so I think I will have to take some classes if we get a bfp one day!

My reason is the opposite of yours since I have a brother but I would hope for a girl because I would not want a child to turn out like him!

Anything you do to tide over the time during the two week wait? For a while all I could think about was timing and all that but now that it is over.. I guess plan for next month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->