September/October loss thread

Catchbabydust, firstly sorry for your loss. I lost at nearly 10 weeks and wasn't given anything for the pain or anything for a possible infection. I was given a scan though which showed I'd passed all pregnancy material one week later so doctors weren't worried about infection. I think if the bleeding continues for a long time then it could be a sign of your body not clearly it properly but sounds like it's early days for you. I bled for a total of 11 days so please try not to worry.

Hi Deb, welcome to the thread. Sorry for your loss. I'm sorry this experience is really painful for you, it's painful enough emotionally so having it physically really bad as well must be terrible. I'm not too sure what to suggest, I took paracetamol and it didn't get rid of it but did seem to ease it a bit. I hope it doesn't last too long for you and that the nausea passes soon.

Hi, i'm Deborah, 25.
Im a newbie to this thread. Had a miscarriage nearly 7 years ago and one live birth since 6 1/2 years ago. Was just over 8 weeks along and started m/c over the last week. not been given anything for the pain this time and struggling, nothing seems to be helping that im taking and i just feel nauseas all the time now.

Sorry for your loss x

Hi Deborah - I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:

I was told to buy the strongest over the counter pain relief- paracetamol and coedine. It seemed to work well for me.

Hope you are OK xxx

Sorry for your loss catch. I had mc at 9.5 weeks and not put in antibiotics. Onlky given if sign of infection. I would guess as yours was but earlier you probably would be fine without them but if worried could you call your doctor?

I had my first really bad day post D&c today. Lots of crying and sadness. First day vacknat the office and I just don't feel ready!!!

So sorry to hear that :(( it is horrible to go through this! Today I actually passed the sac and mini bean and omg I didn't think j would see anything but I did :( so clear! It hit me hard!! Lots of crying as well! Hope u stay strong and hopefully soon sticky healthy beans !

Just got back from er! Ultrasound was done.. Given some medications and green light to go on the antibiotics! I have to say, I can not wait to TTC for number 2 eventhough thay was never a near future plan.. But right now, I just want to asap! Just have to get OH on the same page lol

Wishing u all a good recovery ! There's always this place to come talk in !:hugs:

Sorry, I set up the thread and then couldn't face the site.

My medical management failed despite having a clot the size of my hand. The follow up scan showed the pregnancy sac was still there and in fact there were two babies within it. One had died at 7mm the other at 12mm. It was likely the first death caused the death of the second.

I had a Suction evacuation 9 days after medical management. I then got an infection and was hospitalised 3 days after that.

I had a scan since and my lining was 20mm and there was still evidence of clots. A week later - today- I had another scan and lining is down to 11mm. No sign of follicle growth, been stuck at 10mm this scan and the week previous.

I'm so desperate to move on and start trying again. The lack of follicle growth suggests that I won't ovulate naturally so won't have a period naturally.

I'm desperate to take provera to clear everything out so that I can take clomid and ovulate.

The waiting is just the worst. I have another week and a half off work and I am so so so not ready to go back. I don't think I'd feel ready until I was pregnant again though.

Oh my goodness Lou Oscar I'm so sorry :hugs: you have been through so much :hugs:

Hope you are ok xxx

On LouOscar so sorry to hear that. It is just not fair. Massive hugs.

You def need to be off work with all that going on. I can't wait to TTC again to move on - hopefully you will get your chance too. I still have some bleeding vtrwo weeks post D&c so might have to go back to get checked too. It all sucks!!

What's the next step for you another scan?

Hi all,
sorry to see you all here.
I was diagnosed with a MMC on the 13th October, the next day I had misoprostol to help move things along. I am still currently bleeding quite heavily, however I have already passed the baby (sorry for TMI) so hopefully the bleeding will calm down soon. Still getting strong positive HPT's, hoping these will turn into a negative soon. I was 10 weeks along, baby was only measuring 6 with no heartbeat. This was mine and my husband's first baby together. My heart has been ripped out and trampled on and I'm finding it very hard to be hopeful for the future. Will I ever be able to carry a baby to term?... I don't know. It seems rational, as I know that some poor women have suffered multiple miscarriages, but I just can't envision myself being heavily pregnant with a beautiful baby moving inside me. This is by far the hardest thing I've ever had to go through, my husband has been a diamond supporting me, though I know he hurts too...
We are going to try again as soon as my body will allow, maybe next time we will be able to bring our baby home.
Lots of love to you all xxx

Mumma92 I know exactly what you mean. I can't imagine ever being heavily pregnant or having a little one of my own.

MrsMax, I have another scan booked for 1st Dec to check things out. I went to my GP in the meantime and he prescribed me Provera. He tried to say it's best to see what happens naturally but I told him that I NEED a fresh start and to feel like I'm moving on. Don't see the point of having 'pregnancy clots and lining' still in there. So he prescribed it and I took my last dose on Monday so should be having a period within the week. Then I'll take the Clomid and hopefully we can try again.

Cheered myself up by reading about tilted uteruses and how to increase the chances of conception...apparently doggy style is the way to go and then I rememberd that the month we conceived was the first time we had done doggy style in the fertile period!! So I know what I'm doing in the future! So if there's any other backward tilting uteruses out there...doggy style and then lay on your front afterwards with a pillow under your thighs...not on your back with your legs up...it will tip it the wrong way!

Went back to work on Monday and it was actually quite nice to have something to take my mind off it. 30 children aged 5 and 6 did the job quite nicely!! I've also had one counsellor appt and my second tomorrow. I found the first one useful...though i just talked and talked and talked!

MrsMAx have you stopped bleeding now?

How is everyone else doing? I've never know time go so slowly!

How is everyone? Hope people feelingva little recoverwd. This month was our first real ttc since mc and 8dpo. Fingers crossed!!!

Hi mrsmac. I'm 4dpo but feeling thoroughly depressed and out already.

Think its just that time of year. It doesn't help when people know what's happened and ask me if I'm ok now after all that business :growlmad:

Sending you lots of :dust:

Hi everyone, wishing you all the best of luck, I only had one period and fell pregnant again. Currently 10 weeks, already had a scan and all looking better this time. Also have terrible nausea and sore boobs which is horrible but 100 times better symptom wise than last time. Fingers crossed for you all xx

Popping in to give some hope to people as well. Got a BFP first month of TTC! Only 16DPO today but lines been much darker this time round so hoping that is a good sign. A complete miracle given my history of infertility xx

Congratulations Mrsmax that's wonderful news 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->