*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

What will happen at your first appt hun? I’m gonna register with midwives and try for the same one I had for the last two babes :)

I think a general overall wellness check, not sure if they will order u/s at that time or possibly a blood test to make sure all my levels look good. I was thinking of going with a midwife, but our insurance covers the same doctor I used with DS. Plus, I get to have the baby at the same hospital which is AMAZING! Every birth room has a tub with multicolor lights in it to rest in during labor and the tastiest food ever after birth!

@thencomesbebe I'm very lucky. I called him last week and he sent me paperwork via email to hold onto til af was late and I felt confident to go :) mainly because I’ve had an ectopic though, not sure running bloods this early is normal practice!

Hello!! Can I join?? :hi:
I hope it’s not too early. Just had my first betas today. They came back at 395. We’ve been trying for almost a year now and this was our first cycle with IVF. We have transferred 2 embryos - so bets are on the table amongst family members ti see if we have 1 or 2 :-=

going back for a repeat blood test on Saturday. EDD I think it September 7th.
Here is a pic with my tests for progression.
1753E56F-52E5-4FCE-8E47-200AA4AFAC1E.jpeg

Argh I’m useless. Remind me please how do I add a ticker? I made one online and can’t remember how to add it to my signature? It’s been years since my last one. :wacko:

@happyface82 congrats on the successful transfer! Our first draw was so close too! Love it. My repeat is tomorrow :) I’ll add you to the front page!
Up on the right hand is your profile pic, tap that and open up signature. You can copy and paste the bbc code from your ticker into there (I think that’s how it goes!) harder to explain than do :haha:

Oh my gosh @happyface82 so happy to see you in this group (I'm not in this one just being nosey as per :rofl:) I always wondered how you were xx

Thank you @Momof2onetube our beta is indeed the same. Good luck today!! Can’t wait to follow tomorrow.

I’ll give the signature another go. Maybe from a laptop and not my phone.

@tdog its nice to see you on here. :headspin: I took a break from the forum in Sep when we started IVF so it’s nice to see some familiar faces.

Now I must anxiously wait til about 3am for my results to be posted on my online account. Must stay calm! I have a scan booked for Tuesday morning. Not expecting to see much, but a sac in my uterus will make me very happy

Hello!! Can I join?? :hi:
I hope it’s not too early. Just had my first betas today. They came back at 395. We’ve been trying for almost a year now and this was our first cycle with IVF. We have transferred 2 embryos - so bets are on the table amongst family members ti see if we have 1 or 2 :-=

going back for a repeat blood test on Saturday. EDD I think it September 7th.
Here is a pic with my tests for progression.
View attachment 1113536
These are dark! And betas are great. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->