*September Sapphires/October Opals 2023*

Can I moan for a second? My symptoms aren’t unbearable yet. The usual. Bloat, fatigue, peeing lots, waves of nausea. But my boobs. OMG :cry: I remember them hurting vividly with all pregnancies but never have I still been nursing til now! Ouuuchyyy. So thankful I only nurse at bedtime and sometimes back to sleep if snuggles aren’t working

Can I moan for a second? My symptoms aren’t unbearable yet. The usual. Bloat, fatigue, peeing lots, waves of nausea. But my boobs. OMG :cry: I remember them hurting vividly with all pregnancies but never have I still been nursing til now! Ouuuchyyy. So thankful I only nurse at bedtime and sometimes back to sleep if snuggles aren’t working
Ouch sounds painful!! Have never nursed while pregnant and boobs are always so sore from very early on. You’re amazing!!

I’m a ball of nerves. My first scan is in 1.5 hours. Going in with the hopes of seeing a sac, I don’t want to set unrealistic expectations as I’m only 5 weeks! A sac in my uterus will at least take me off high risk and put me at ease

I’m a ball of nerves. My first scan is in 1.5 hours. Going in with the hopes of seeing a sac, I don’t want to set unrealistic expectations as I’m only 5 weeks! A sac in my uterus will at least take me off high risk and put me at ease
Hope it all goes well, thinking of you.
Nausea has kicked in since last night and hubby is so excited as he feels reassured that things are progressing :haha:

That’s a good sign. I’ve been feeling very nauseous today.

I don’t feel much relief. A sac was seen in my uterus, so that’s great. But it’s measuring 4w4d and going by my LMP I’m 4w6d so I’m crossing everything I have that it’s going to catch up. I have to stay positive

I don’t feel much relief. A sac was seen in my uterus, so that’s great. But it’s measuring 4w4d and going by my LMP I’m 4w6d so I’m crossing everything I have that it’s going to catch up. I have to stay positive

At this gestation love they are hard to measure so could be behind so at next scan could well have caught up and right on target xx

@Momof2onetube I'm sorry that the scan caused you more worry! 4W6D is still so early for a scan! I'm praying your next scan will show some major growth. Stay positive, right now you are pregnant, just stay focused on that. Besides that, how are you feeling?

Sending you big hugs! All will be fine I’m sure. I always measure a little small with my first. They even changed my dates back. But it’s still so early. When will you be having another scan?

Thanks ladies :hugs: my doctor has sent me for a beta just to ease my mind. Plus my regular prenatal bloods. I’m so grateful. Might do a follow up scan, but I’m sure that will still be a few weeks away since I’m no longer high risk. I have high anxiety and these early days really play on that! Argh lol
Regular pregnancy symptoms are in full force though!

I'm so glad to hear that @Momof2onetube ! I hear you about those early pregnancy symptoms! Wow! Morning sickness is ramping up, and I'm so grateful to feel like crap! It's so reassuring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->