****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

3rd tir!! omg!!! lol...its not that long since we all got our bfps!

:rofl: It feels like a second ago that i got my BFP :dohh:

Woooooop for us being here :)

This feel so sureal!!!!!

We went out lats night and saw some friends we havd't seen for ages, my friend was like "OMG where did the bump come from??" I have only really started to look pregnant the past 2 weeks!!!

It has flown by! Ive started getting a bump the past 3 weeks...seems to be getting bigger and bigger everyday! Nice to think shes growing well though! Eeeek - wont be long and we will all have our LO here! Now thats a crazy thought!! xxxx

Woo hoo! Am still camping but just had to pop on and say yay to 3rd tri for apaton blob and me!!! Happy 27 weeks ladies Xx

Yaay :lol: Though we're not REALLLLLY september stars are we technically :rofl: Though prob will end up being :dohh:

Yey to the 3rd tri Emzy, apaton and Blob!!! See you there on Thursday! x

Ohhhh I love the 3rd tri, reading the birth stories and crying my eyes out over them, and her we are, gradually creeping over here!
Few weeks for me, although i will be over a bit early when others have moved, so i don't get left in 2nd tri all on my own!!
I will be stalking here too, I do stalk the 3rd tri anyway!

Saw the list, F&C love it!!xx

Congrats to those already here, will be over soon!!:hugs:xx

Hello!

I came on to subscribe that way I cant attempt to keep up too....only a week before I join you officially!:happydance:

Jeez this means I should really find a text/birthy buddy person to let know whats going on when the time comes....:wacko:

Speak soon!

Emma.xxx

fish and chips can you put a yellow stork beside me when u get a min , i think there cute :haha: xxx

LOL I did the last time...just means when you go into labour you have a point of contact who can update everyone until your able to do it yourself.

xxx

Elmaxie I'll be yours :) We are due the same time and live close....you going to the zoo meet btw?? I could be dumb right now :rofl:

I never updated anyone last time though :rofl: but i updated for others

Morning!

I would love you to be my buddy person!
Yes I am going to the zoo, meeting up for lunch at the house as I am so disorganised I probably won't make the morning meet up!

Emma.xx

im going to start 3rd tri with a bump pic to compare what its like in 13 weeks :wacko so here goes :)

25 weeks for comparrison
https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/bump25weeks003-1.jpg

naked 27 weeks :haha:

https://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp223/ashleyd8583/27weekbump004.jpg

not much diffrence :shrug:? x

It looks different to me. It looks like the bottom part is filling out more. x

thanx fish and chips :) it must be , because my trousers dont fasten any more :haha: thank goodness for bump bands xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->