****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Wow. third tri. INSANE. Feels like 2 mins ago we went into second tri. Never in my wildest dreams did I believe I would get here. Pretty emotional actually, just wish Amy was coming over with us :cry:

Blob you should post a bump piccy!

Drazic I know it's crazy. I felt a bit emotional about it too and what with everything that's happened with Amy, it's been an emotional weekend. I wish she was coming over with us too hun :cry:

I can't believe in just about 13 weeks we will have our little babies!!!

xx

I'm bobbing in to say hi even though I've got almost another fortnight! I can't wait until we're all over here finishing nurseries and comparing baby names and labour fears.

It's been an emotional old weekend, Amy should be moving over too with us soon. Unfair. x

Anyway, best get back over to 2nd tri boo hiss!!! x

My first 'official' post in 3rd tri...hello ladies!!!
Great bump emzywemzy!

Nearly there...only 13 weeks to go! xx

:wave: Hey Teeny :)

I posted one like last week and i just think i've gotten smaller :haha: no baby has moved head down so now i get tons of comments about how neat i look :) I like it though and i just carry baby bumps well cos i'm measuring a bit bigger now :rofl:

Hey Ladies!

I just havent felt like being on BnB...I have been so emotional the last few days with everything thats being going on.:cry:
My thoughts are still with Amy and her family.xx

Hope your all good.

I am slightly begining to panic as we havent really got a name for baby yet. OH likes Hannah ALOT but I am still not 100% on it. Sooo still no name:shrug:

Nursery has hit a stand-still. We have new skirtings and power sockets and a lovely eeyore light switch. We have also chosen the colour of paint too but OH not picking it up until tomorrow night as my mum gets 10% OAP discount on a Wednesday:haha:and we are getting stuff for the garden too.
I do have some curtains which I got on ebay! They are eeyore too and are huge! So will be getting my mum to take them up for us....I got them for 99p with a £3.50 postage...cost the poor person £4.50 to post:blush:so she gave them away for 1p in reality...so she got great feedback!

So once the painting is done we just need a carpet then I can get the cribe and baby stuff down from the loft from when Nathan last used it and get washing and organised. Then it may start to feel a bit more real!

I only have 9 weeks left at work until mat leave (including this week) am only working 8 of these weeks which is now only 15 shifts to go:shock: where has the time gone?!?!?

Well tomorrow I am off to the BnB Edinburgh zoo meet...I am looking forward to meeting people from here (even though I am very shy!) but god I wish I could just spend the day in bed instead as I am so so tired! that and every 5 mins I need to either sit down or go pee!

Off to catch up on news...

Emma.xx

Looking forward to joining you girls over in 3rd tri. Only another 2 weeks or so to go! yay xx

Emma I had to have some time out as well. It's so upsetting.

We haven't chosen a name yet for the same reason. Also the room still needs decorating. x

Hi girls

I've been feeling sooo hormonal today... anyone else? I think it's a mixture of hormones and it being a bit of an emotional weekend. I just randomly started crying at my desk at work today and I didn't really know what I was crying about, then I started thinking about Amy and Darcie and I couldn't stop. Thankfully I managed to escape to the toilets without anyone noticing (I think!) and composed myself.

Baby hasn't stopped moving today either! My insides must be black and blue from all the kicking lol I love it though!

I've got my GTT on Thursday which I'm not looking forward to... but I am however looking forward to our 4d scan on Saturday!! Only thing is, I find out on friday whether my contract is being renewed at work and if it isn't, I think we might have to cancel it as we won't be able to justify spending the money. So I'm keeping everything crossed that they renew it. Also, I need to work for 5 more weeks to qualify for Maternity Allowance so if they don't renew it, I'm back on the job hunt for a few more weeks work, which will be fun with my now more obvious baby bump! I sooo hope they renew it. I can't remember if I explained before, but if you haven't worked for long enough for a company to get Statutory Maternity Pay, you can apply for Maternity Allowance from the government instead but you have to have worked for 26 weeks out of the 66 weeks before the baby is born. As I was a student for most of that time (even though I was technically working as a trainee teacher, it doesn't count as being employed!!) I still have a few weeks left to work to make up the number of weeks. So I'm really really hoping that my contract is renewed. All being well, I'll be finishing work somewhere between 33 and 35 weeks and will have done enough weeks work to qualify for Maternity Allowance!

xx

I feel like a bit of a floater, dont know where I belong!!!!!

hi emma im ok today i just keep thinking about amy :hugs:

i hope you manage to renew your work so that you get your maternity and your 4 d scan :thumbup:, ive not booked mine yet ,need to do it soon :)

becs im in limbo 2, i check both coz i like to answer posts coz i hate when no one answers mine :blush: :haha: xx

I flick from 2nd to 3rd!!! Not long and we will all be over on 3rd!!

Morning girls, I am feeling a lot better today!

I did amuse myself yesterday though by having a go at the workman doing the cavity insulation in the flats we live in-
We have a cupboard just outside our house which is usually locked and it holds bits and bobs and all my ironing to be done. Well, I left the key in the door by mistake and the workmen went in there ((WITHOUT asking), drilled holes and filled the wall...result..dust everywhere including my ironing pile!!! Well, I was really cross and started raving about having to wash all the clothes again to the man doing the work. I am sure he thought I was nuts!!!
But really, don't mess with a pregnant woman when she is having a bad day!! lol

My sister took me and little man out for lunch which was nice, and OH and I had a chat and worked through some problems....so it ended much better than it started.

The sun is out, so I am off to put some washing on the line, then the next load in the washer....I should get the workman to do it I think!
xx

I feel like a floater too! I read second tri first, then third tri, but I feel a bit like a naughty schoolgirl in here still!! It'll be official on Sunday though! x

Hiyaaa Can i join your forum pls?
Im 27 wks today!! our little boy is due on 2nd Sept!! about 13 wks left to wait
xxx

:hi: janeydee, welcome to september stars!!! That was one of my dates too, but by LMP and further scans I am due 2 days before..but I'll probably end up in September anyway!

Do you know what team you are on?? xx

hiyaaa Yes were having a little boy, who were planning on calling Alfie!! I cant wait!
I LOVE your its a boy bling, its fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"