* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Hopefully I'll! Be updating soon. I'm 40+4 and going insane at the waiting lol

I'm 39+6 according to scans ( 39+0 according to my ovulation date) and am worried about my midwives pressuring me into induction as they don't want me to go over 42+0. I'm going to decline a sweep tomorrow, but they have a second one planned as well on the 23rd, when I would be 40weeks by my calculation.
I have no signs of labour yet and believe that my calculation is more accurate than the scan ones , that are just an estimate.
Not sure what's gonna happen. I'd really like to have no intervention at all. Anyone else in the same position?

just got home from my weekly appointment. I am 1cm dilated and 70% effaced. I am ready for this baby to get here!

Baby Jasmine Ivy Ella was born 15th September at 10:45 am, she weighs 9 pounds 8 and half ounces. She was born by C-section and with the spinal not having the right affect for me I had to be put to sleep. I have only just got home so will upload picture at some stage.

Sorry to be a pain but I've just noticed that Corben is down as the 29th on the front page but he was born on the 28th :)

My little man Dion was born on 21st September at 4.02pm! Weighing 7 lbs111 oz (3.5kg)... After water broke on Friday evening we still had a long wait until he was ready to join us. A dramatic and sometimes worrying labour/birth, but he finally made it safe and sound.
Congratulations / best wishes to all the September group.

I forgot to update !
Carter was born 8:01 pm on 9/11!!!!

I went into labor on 38+6! I went to triage after having regular contractions all day that got to 2 minutes apart (not very painful) & was sent home at 1 cm barely thinned, and baby wasn't engaged at all! 1.5 hrs after being sent home my water broke at Olive Garden, contractions INSTANTLY picked up and became hard to talk thru, went straight back to triage (630 pm) and I was at 7 cm!!!! He was born naturally (not by choice :haha: ) at 8:01 pm on September 11 after 2 pushes, 7ib13oz and 20in!

Quite the "movie" labor id say... Exactly what I told ppl never happened in real life lol he is so content and nursing like a champ ;)

Special day as well as his dad was born 3/11 and his auntie born 8/11.. Not to mention US 9/11 and he was born at 8:01 pm which is 2001 on the 24 he clock (military time) o.0

Congratulations jessicasmum, Graceyous and babylove! Lots of updates for the front page :)

How are all the September babies doing?

Sorry loopy82! I've changed Corbens birthday now xx

Just noticed on the first post I'm written down as giving birth on the 2nd, sadly I'm still very much pregnant lol x

Just noticed on the first post I'm written down as giving birth on the 2nd, sadly I'm still very much pregnant lol x

Haha sorry must of been a case of baby brain! How far overdue are you now? Good luck for when the time comes! X

Haha sorry must of been a case of baby brain! How far overdue are you now? Good luck for when the time comes! X

Haha no worries. 2 days over now, but I've got a c section on Thursday unless I go into labour before! Thanks! Great to see all these September babies appearing x

Emily Lydia Rodgers was born at 3.45am on 17th September at 40+9 after being induced at 12pm on 16th. She was born whilst I was having a bath on antenatal ward having been checked 10 mins earlier and only being 2-3cm! I delivered the top of her head myself having involuntarily pushed. Screamed for the midwives who then helped me deliver the rest of her in just another 2 pushes. She needed a bit of oxygen due to the very fast arrival but otherwise we were both ok if a little shell shocked! Stages of labour recorded as 10 mins, 3 mins, 17 mins! Think I'm gonna have a drama queen on my hands!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
Congrats everyone, now I'm getting jealous, my September baby is refusing to budge!

Wow haven't been on here in forever! I've just been going to the fb page . Update : gave birth to out beautiful little girl on sept.16th @12:08 am . 7lbs 9oz 21 inches long . Aubree Elizabeth ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
My girl arrived yesterday 24th Sept weighing 7lbs 10oz, 12 days overdue. She's just perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->