* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Congratulations to all the new mommas! Beautiful babies! I can't believe September is nearly over x

Hi ladies!!! Bailey Ann was born on September 18!! It was a quick delivery and she came in just one push. We are SOOOO happy! Links to my journal and BFing journal are in my siggy

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=804289&d=1411231003

Josephine Shira was born Sept. 24th. She was also had a very quick delivery.

I'm 40+11 today and completely fed up of having no signs of her coming anytime soon. Im starting to think that my baby doesn't know when to come.
Does anyone have some encouraging words for me, I feel like crying :(

I'm 40+11 today and completely fed up of having no signs of her coming anytime soon. Im starting to think that my baby doesn't know when to come.

Aww I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting, really hope she arrives soon for you. I've been there twice so I know how you feel, it was definitely worse with my first though. I was induced with both so I don't know when I would have actually gone into labour, I know that even allowing for errors with scan dating some ladies are pregnant a bit longer than others. Just think that each day that goes by is one closer to meeting her, hang in there :) x

Aww I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting, really hope she arrives soon for you. I've been there twice so I know how you feel, it was definitely worse with my first though. I was induced with both so I don't know when I would have actually gone into labour, I know that even allowing for errors with scan dating some ladies are pregnant a bit longer than others. Just think that each day that goes by is one closer to meeting her, hang in there :) x

i'll try. thanks for the kind words :)

I'm so sorry loveandterror... I know no words can take away your frustration and anticipation. Just know I'm thinking if you

Loving the updates, congratulations all.

Love and terror - hopefully you went into labour overnight and you have a baby now?
Xx

Baby Eleanor arrived on Thursday 25th September weighing 8lb 4 at 3.27pm. She wouldn't budge by herself so it was a planned c section. All worth it though :) congratulations to all the new babies xxx

Loving the updates, congratulations all.

Love and terror - hopefully you went into labour overnight and you have a baby now?
Xx

I had my bloody show this morning around 5am, it's 2:51 now and I've been having contractions since 6am (about every 4 mins, 40seconds long) hopefully she'll be here soon :)

She's finally here after 35 hours of labour! Emily Marie was born on the 30th of September. I wrote a birth story that you can find here
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/2238353-my-35-hour-labour-emily-marie-long-labour-long-post.html#post33887991

She's finally here after 35 hours of labour! Emily Marie was born on the 30th of September. I wrote a birth story that you can find here
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/2238353-my-35-hour-labour-emily-marie-long-labour-long-post.html#post33887991

Congratulations! I'm sure she was worth the wait right?? Hehe xxx

Congratulations! I'm sure she was worth the wait right?? Hehe xxx

Thank you! Yeah, it was all worth it :')

Still seeing a few of you around in the baby club, forgot to update you all though - Amy Rose was born a week early 31st Jan and we managed our homebirth. The past 2 months have flown by, as I'm sure the past 6 months have for you ladies.
Xx

Congrats Raspberryk, love the name Amy! Congrats to you too jillie89 as I see you're expecting baby number 2 :D

Oh yes Jillie, congratulations!

Thanks buttercup, it was my Grandpas Grannys name ♡ .

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->