* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

I feel pregnant with my little boy in the first month of ntnp so this year has definitely been hard having to wait! Makes me even more appreciative now though :cloud9:

Congratulations hanni and ashleyg.. I'll add you to the list now!

McMama14 I'm the same, I knew last time because of the morning sickneas but this time I'm feeling fine. I had a boy though lol and hoping for a girl this time!

Been queasy and have thrown up this morning.

How long were you ladies TTC for? If TTC at all hehe ;)
Not at all! In fact I was on the pill (granted I forgot 2 this month) and using condoms.... this was really not a time we could risk it! With DD we were trying for 5 months and I'd just been told I have fairly significant endometriosis and to expect a long process if we decided to try for a second one.

Midwife just called and asked me to come to a booking in appointment this afternoon. THey don't usually do them until 8 weeks but because of the risk of ectopic and needing a scan on Monday and then seeing my high risk consultant later in the week the hospital asked me to get them asap. I can't help but get a bad feeling about this pregnancy, it feels like it will be a small miracle if we take a healthy baby home at the end of it.

Not at all! In fact I was on the pill (granted I forgot 2 this month) and using condoms.... this was really not a time we could risk it! With DD we were trying for 5 months and I'd just been told I have fairly significant endometriosis and to expect a long process if we decided to try for a second one.

Midwife just called and asked me to come to a booking in appointment this afternoon. THey don't usually do them until 8 weeks but because of the risk of ectopic and needing a scan on Monday and then seeing my high risk consultant later in the week the hospital asked me to get them asap. I can't help but get a bad feeling about this pregnancy, it feels like it will be a small miracle if we take a healthy baby home at the end of it.

That's great that they're getting the ball rolling quicker though! I know a lot of preemie Mums who have all gone on to have healthy full term pregnancies with their second.. I really hopw it's the same for you.

In response to Ambermichelle...hubby and I actually started trying literally a week before I was supposed to ovulate. I've had a few m/c before and we've had a few "accidents" where I should have gotten preggo but didn't :haha: So I really didn't think I'd get such a positive result this cycle! I feel so blessed and I am Praying it'll be a sticky one! I only took the test so soon because my boobs have been SOOO sore and I've been crying like crazy. Seriously any little thing makes me start bawling.

I burst out crying when I got my results today :haha: my mom just passed away in October so if was hard not running to the phone not to call her. Mostly the reason why I cried.

ANYWAYS! My EDD from my calculations would be around 09/17. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Can i join?! I'm due September 14th!
This was out second month following our chemical pregnancy and angel baby lost at 4+2 back in November. I was completely shocked to get pregnant this month when I felt like the odds were way against us. I had a yeast infection that started right before Ovulation and I did not know I was about to ovulate so I used monistat to clear it up. We BD'd when we needed to, but barely. Somehow those little swimmers were able to find their way to the egg! The first test was very faint and at only 8dpo. I called a friend who works in a lab and had her run my hcg betas and hcg was only 1. So... basically negative. But I knew what I saw. I kept testing on and 9dpo the FRER showed a line. On 10dpo the FRER was darker, and I couldn't believe it but my hcg on 10dpo was up to 16... so way more than doubled in 48 hours! Here was my test this morning 11dpo!

Attachments

• 11dpo_jan2.jpg
    11dpo_jan2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 8
Just a test and its :bfn:. I dont know what is going on. I did test with a early predictor test a couple of days ago and it was :bfp: with a faint pink line. I guess I am going to take one tomorrow. Stressed now.

We weren't trying as we thought we couldn't conceive naturally and wasn't ready to go through assisted conception again so it was the best surprise in the world. Totally different experience to my baby boy who took 5 years to conceive and fertility treatment.

Is anyone else off food? Even when I'm hungry nothing seems appetising! X

We weren't trying as we thought we couldn't conceive naturally and wasn't ready to go through assisted conception again so it was the best surprise in the world. Totally different experience to my baby boy who took 5 years to conceive and fertility treatment.

I def am. I nibble for a bit then get tired of it haha.

Anyone have super sore boobs? Omg mine have never felt this sore before!

Congratulations Jokerette! :happydance:

Aw darkriver I'm sorry. Fingers crossed the test just wasn't sensitive enough x

PrincessTaz - Yes I've completely lost my appetite! The Dr weighed me on Tues and I'd lost 5lbs! I'm still eating healthily though and taking vitamins.. gotta love the pregnancy diet haha

We were ttc 14 months! We were going to book a doctors appointment in the new year to see if there was a reason it was taking soo long, but turned out we didn't need to in the end! My body finally thought it was time! :)

My nipples were feeling super sensitive which is one of the reasons I tested but that's stopped now and my boobs feel normal. I have no symptoms at all other than off my food x

I have totally lost my whole appetite as well. Normally I love my food lol! I am quite a bit overweight tho so just sticking to my slimming world diet I was on before finding out I was preg. Little bowls of soup 2-3 times a day with a little normal food in between seem to be doing the trick for me x

I def am. I nibble for a bit then get tired of it haha.

Anyone have super sore boobs? Omg mine have never felt this sore before!

My boobs are so sore! Omg :(

Hi! Can I join? I am due September 13!

This was our fifth cycle of trying. I had a chemical pregnancy lost at 4w + 4 days in early October. I got my BFP at 9 DPO. I was trying to hold off on testing but my temp had dropped so I tested and saw my BFP!

I am so excited and trying to be cautiously optimistic. With my CP I never got excited and somehow almost knew it wouldn't stick. This time I got excited right away and have a great feeling about it! My FRERs are showing a nice progression which is good. MY ICs aren't getting very much darker but I am trying not to let that bother me.

FRERs:
image.jpg

So far my symptoms are sore boobs, gassy, and super itchy nose and sneezy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->