* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

I'm going to the docs for a blood test this afternoon so will hopefully know for definite by Monday. So weird I can't fully believe it until I have it confirmed lol x

Very tentatively...can I come join you?

I'm 22, and we've been ttc for just over two years now. We had a failed ivf cycle back in October, which nearly killed me...so we took a break, and a longshot with just regular fertility meds. And on new year's eve got my bfp!

I've worked out that my EDD is September 12th, based on my LMP. I'm also toying with the idea of taking a digi, just so I can see the words! Still in shock, really!

Congrats to everyone!

I'm 22, and we've been ttc for just over two years now. We had a failed ivf cycle back in October, which nearly killed me...so we took a break, and a longshot with just regular fertility meds. And on new year's eve got my bfp!

I've worked out that my EDD is September 12th, based on my LMP. I'm also toying with the idea of taking a digi, just so I can see the words! Still in shock, really!

Congrats to everyone!

congrats!! :happydance:

thank you! You're lucky that you're able to get a blood test...I asked about it, but was told that they didn't do them in my area. Apparently they just take your hpt as proof enough. I'm a little bit paranoid that I'm going to go to my midwife app at the end of jan and she's going to tell me I'm not pregnant!

thank you! You're lucky that you're able to get a blood test...I asked about it, but was told that they didn't do them in my area. Apparently they just take your hpt as proof enough. I'm a little bit paranoid that I'm going to go to my midwife app at the end of jan and she's going to tell me I'm not pregnant!

i just called my GP surgery and they said to come down for a test, wasn't sure if i would just be sent straight to the midwife at end of the month.
i know how u feel lol I'm the same but i guess multiple false positives are not likely lol! I am young too (23) so will be nice to have someone to chat to around the same age!

i just called my GP surgery and they said to come down for a test, wasn't sure if i would just be sent straight to the midwife at end of the month.
i know how u feel lol I'm the same but i guess multiple false positives are not likely lol! I am young too (23) so will be nice to have someone to chat to around the same age!

ahh that's fab! I called my gp, thinking I would need a blood test, but they just booked me straight in with the midwife :shrug:

It's nice that we're similar age, also! Where abouts are you from?

ahh that's fab! I called my gp, thinking I would need a blood test, but they just booked me straight in with the midwife :shrug:

It's nice that we're similar age, also! Where abouts are you from?

Im in Glasgow. :thumbup: you?

Midlands :thumbup:

How have you been feeling?

Congrats to everyone!

Welcome! Congrats!!! :happydance:

Hi there, I guess I'm joining you.
PREGNANT with my 1st after 3 years of ttc...we found out Dec 30, i was due for my period on dec 28..just got blood work done yesterday..my edd is Sept 04...going for ultrasound on 21 jan.. It's such a nice feeling...

Congrats to everyone!

Congratulations! It's such a nice feeling after so long trying isn't it :) I saw your other post saying you're from the Midlands, where abouts? I'm in Birmingham and I'm 24. I'll add you to the list x

Hi there, I guess I'm joining you.
PREGNANT with my 1st after 3 years of ttc...we found out Dec 30, i was due for my period on dec 28..just got blood work done yesterday..my edd is Sept 04...going for ultrasound on 21 jan.. It's such a nice feeling...

Congratulations! Bet you're looking forward to your scan. I'm hoping for one in two weeks. I'll add you to the list :) x

so i went to the docs for my app and they do blood tests at the treatment room couldn't fit me in until wed!! so it will be this time next week before i get the results lol. i am finding to hard to accept my pregnancy lol but trying to be positive :cloud9:

yeah I'm been ok, before i found out i thought i had a bug felt so ill but it passed now I'm fine just got mega sore boobs and tiny cramps. keep getting hot flashes too lol! what about u? how is everyone else feeling since we are all quite early? i am hoping not too have any sickness lol no one in my family has ever had it x

Just a test and its :bfn:. I dont know what is going on. I did test with a early predictor test a couple of days ago and it was :bfp: with a faint pink line. I guess I am going to take one tomorrow. Stressed now.

It could just be the brand, some work at 10mu and some at 20 or even higher. Fingers crossed.

We weren't trying as we thought we couldn't conceive naturally and wasn't ready to go through assisted conception again so it was the best surprise in the world. Totally different experience to my baby boy who took 5 years to conceive and fertility treatment.
That's a brilliant surprise, you must be thrilled.

Saw the midwife yesterday, my 45 min booking in appointment took 1hr 45 as we had to discuss my last pregnancy and daughter's issues from prematurity. She also took my blood and urine, and gave me a new EDD of 2nd September... so I've now been told 2nd, 3rd and 5th by different healthcare professionals! Scan on Monday, fingers crossed its all on track and they'll see a heartbeat and give me a definitive date then.

How do you all know hcg levels? I've never been told these.

Big suprise congratulations nlk!

Congrats to everyone!

Congratulations! It's such a nice feeling after so long trying isn't it :) I saw your other post saying you're from the Midlands, where abouts? I'm in Birmingham and I'm 24. I'll add you to the list x

Northampton! Not far at all! :thumbup: it's an amazing feeling...it just doesn't feel real!

yeah I'm been ok, before i found out i thought i had a bug felt so ill but it passed now I'm fine just got mega sore boobs and tiny cramps. keep getting hot flashes too lol! what about u? how is everyone else feeling since we are all quite early? i am hoping not too have any sickness lol no one in my family has ever had it x

my boobs are really sore, as well. I've taken to sleeping in a bra and that seems to help a lot. I only realise quite how bad they are when I take it off! I've had quite a lot of cramping...to the point where I was convinced AF was coming any second! I've had a bit of dizziness over the last few days, too.

Hello lovelies! I am joining in if that's alright... Found out I was pregnant on Christmas Eve after a M/C in November. So needless to say I am nervous but this pregnancy already feels different so I am hopeful :)

This will be our first.

I had bloodwork done yesterday and my HCG was 1747, going back tomorrow for a re-draw and hopefully it doubles because if it does they will book my ultrasound! Been TTC for 16 cycles actively.

EDD is Sept 8th as of now... congrats to all the BFP's on here!!

So far no MS thank goodness but theres plenty of time for that lol.. crampy/queasy on and off and low back pain, some boob tenderness

xx

Going to wait to tell anyone for awhile because of my nerves, have just told my best friend is all really :)

Dinah - you asked about HCG levels - for some reason the NHS doesn't do HCG levels for pregnancy testing - not sure why! But its just not common over there :)

welcome to all the new BFPs! and hi Petzy! :wave:

Anyone else feeling like crap all day long? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"