*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hello all.. It's been a while! Very busy at the moment but just wanted to drop by & say hello! OH & I have a private gender scan booked in for Tuesday yey!!! We are so impatient haha! Is anyone else getting really big now? I feel huge! Xx

Hello all.. It's been a while! Very busy at the moment but just wanted to drop by & say hello! OH & I have a private gender scan booked in for Tuesday yey!!! We are so impatient haha! Is anyone else getting really big now? I feel huge! Xx

How exciting having your gender scan, do you have a particular preference? Is this your first?
I'm a couple of weeks behind you but no bump at all yet, don't feel any different! Didn't mind this at first but now we've just announced its starting to get annoying that people stare at my stomach and point out the fact I have no bump!

vic161209 i would love to do a sky dive.

cammy welcome :D

Loukachu glad your scan went well

Asher changed your date

HeatherLTBee welcome to the group

Guppy051708 congratulations on your :pink: bump

We have around 24 weeks until we know our sex. I am glad dh let me have my way and not know this time.

I feel huge but recently posted some progression pics on Facebook and everyone said "you don't look pregnant." I have mixed feelings about that statements. Soooo if I don't look pregnant does that mean I just look fat?? Lol.

HAH! kiss, same here, we are exactly the same distance along, so if you're anything like me, you're feeling like a fat cow right about now... its weird because i am STARVING but when i eat, i can literally feel my food NOT fitting in my stomach haha!

I'll try to post a bump pic if i get a quick break from work today

Yeah, definitely just feeling like I have a beer belly right now! Here's my most recent bump pic. That line in my stomach where it's protruding out is new this week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 6
Been feeling fluttering in my abdomen all morning!! Feels like someone's trying to tickle me from inside :D I'm 16 weeks tomorrow :D

Had a good chuckle at this blog.

10 Things You Don't Need for Baby!

its my birthday tomorrow and baby has given me my first present.....feeling some movement!!!!

i forgot how much i love that feeling :)

just read that list anake and it was hilarious! it distracted me for the past hour, as i read the rest of her blog posts as well! so funny!

i was hesitant to send it to my mom cuz of all the potty language, but she has had 5 kids and pretty much said the blogger was spot on with every single point!

Here is my little one, from my 12 week scan a few days ago!
Silly wee thing kept sleeping and I ended up having to jump all over the room just to wake him/her up! Can not wait to see it again at the 20 week scan, and find up what flavour it is!
Im so convinced that its a boy, but got no nub shots at scan :(
What do you ladies think, boy or girl?

Attachments

• DSCN1878.jpg
    DSCN1878.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6
Congrats gumpy!!! We find out on the 26th!! Can't wait:)

court i really cant even make a semi educated guess off the pic lol (same with my 12 week scan, it was CLEARLY a baby but no clue on gender)

im convinced its a boy too :)

Here is my little one, from my 12 week scan a few days ago!
Silly wee thing kept sleeping and I ended up having to jump all over the room just to wake him/her up! Can not wait to see it again at the 20 week scan, and find up what flavour it is!
Im so convinced that its a boy, but got no nub shots at scan :(
What do you ladies think, boy or girl?

I dont see any clues as to if this baby is boy or girl.

Been feeling fluttering in my abdomen all morning!! Feels like someone's trying to tickle me from inside :D I'm 16 weeks tomorrow :D

I have felt the "goldfish fluttering" all day today for the first time. I felt these same flutterings this early with my DD too, felt her first kicks around 19 weeks. However, the feelings didn't become frequently felt until 22 weeks. We'll see what happens with this one now! I probably won't feel any more fluttering for a few weeks.

its my birthday tomorrow and baby has given me my first present.....feeling some movement!!!!

Does it feel like a tickling feeling? Or like static?
I thought it was my shirt but then lifted my shirt and could still feel it :haha:
First baby so no idea what I am feeling, or maybe im imagining it :dohh:

Does it feel like a tickling feeling? Or like static?
I thought it was my shirt but then lifted my shirt and could still feel it :haha:
First baby so no idea what I am feeling, or maybe im imagining it :dohh:

That's what it feels like for me! First baby, too.

its hard to explain it kind of feels like butterflies in your stomach i suppose static would describe it too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->