*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

yeah it feels like butterflies for me, it is really hard to describe.
Also kind of like pins and needles in your tummy, but not in an uncomfortable or painful way at all.

It's so exciting that everyone is starting to find out the gender of their little ones :D I have a possible scan on the 9th or 12th of april. So exciting, just waiting to hear back confirmation. We will hopefully find out the gender then :D

Hello all.. It's been a while! Very busy at the moment but just wanted to drop by & say hello! OH & I have a private gender scan booked in for Tuesday yey!!! We are so impatient haha! Is anyone else getting really big now? I feel huge! Xx

How exciting having your gender scan, do you have a particular preference? Is this your first?
I'm a couple of weeks behind you but no bump at all yet, don't feel any different! Didn't mind this at first but now we've just announced its starting to get annoying that people stare at my stomach and point out the fact I have no bump!

Yes this is my first & I would love a boy but obviously be happy with either.. Ahh it's getting so close! My bump literally appeared overnight.. I've only put about 3lb on so I think it's combined with bloat & constipation (sorry tmi lol) but customers at work (im an assistant manager at a pub) have started commenting to others that I'm putting on weight!! Not asking me directly haha! Oh well!

Last night, I told DH I want to ask the doctor at our appointment on Wednesday if I can see the baby. My last scan was at 7 weeks and we didn't even get to look at the screen (not that there was much to see anyways). We got a picture of a little spec that the doctor told us was our baby. That was great and I'm glad we got the reassurance that our baby's heart was beating, but... I'm 14.5 weeks pregnant and I want to actually see my baby. DH thinks I'm being ridiculous - that it's unnecessary - why would I need to see it - there's no indication anything's wrong, so what's the point? I just don't understand for one, why he thinks it's unreasonable for me to see our baby, and for two, why doesn't HE want to see our baby?? We sort of live on an island here as all of our friends and family live 1500 miles away. I feel like he's supportive in the "everything's going to be okay" realm but I have no one to share my excitement with (except over the phone/internet). If I tell him that, he gets all defensive ("I AM excited..." blah blah blah). AGH! So frustrating!! I'm still asking to see baby. Worst she can say is no.

Thats right, the worst your care provider can say is no.
Im not sure what type of insurance you have, but just to warn you some insurances wont cover unnecessary u/s though. Most will cover them if they are "doctor ordered" but otherwise you may get charged more.
You could always get a private u/s done if she says no. Those are fun :D

Thats right, the worst your care provider can say is no.
Im not sure what type of insurance you have, but just to warn you some insurances wont cover unnecessary u/s though. Most will cover them if they are "doctor ordered" but otherwise you may get charged more.
You could always get a private u/s done if she says no. Those are fun :D

I live in a small enough city where we don't have any private scan places -- closest is probably 2 hours away.

My doctor has said she'll do "quick ultrasounds" that she won't charge me for. She's planning on doing that for my next one which is in a month so that we can see the gender a couple weeks early. My OB is really flexible, new, and I think she just likes to look at babies.. haha.. If she'll let us look for free, I want to do it. If she'll charge us, we'll probably just wait the month..

Congrats Guppy on a baby girl!!!

Kiss, I also would absolutely ask to see the baby, and if your ob offered to do free quick scans then take her up on it!

As for me, just got back from our early fetal anomaly scan. This is usually done later but because of my history i'm having it done now at 16 weeks and then again in 2 weeks. Baby looked perfect! The downer is that I have an anterior placenta so won't be feeling movement for a little while :( So disappointing, but oh well, at least baby is healthy! And now I have an envelope sitting in DH's car which has the gender of our baby in it! We are going to look at it tonight. We wanted to think of a special way to find out, but don't want others to know before us so that makes it tough. I think we will probably just open up the envelope when it's just the two of us this evening. So excited!!!

You should plan a nice dinner for the two of you!!! That's so exciting!

Hi ladies I've been away for a while now life I gess that's all I can say lol ups and downs pregncy is good so far fingers crossed baby is in good health and cervix is closed baby was sleeping cross my belly looked lik he/she were having the time of there life lol but any ways about four hours ago and till now I've been having really bad constipation it really hurts feel like I have something stuck up my but excuse me but seriously any tips

Hi ladies I've been away for a while now life I gess that's all I can say lol ups and downs pregncy is good so far fingers crossed baby is in good health and cervix is closed baby was sleeping cross my belly looked lik he/she were having the time of there life lol but any ways about four hours ago and till now I've been having really bad constipation it really hurts feel like I have something stuck up my but excuse me but seriously any tips

I have been having the same issue all day. Been trying to do hat the books say, but no luck :S

Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well, apart from the TMI issue.

I've been eating prunes and that has helped some, but I've also been really constipated!

Well, I had a feeling all along but now I can say that I am officially on team :blue::blue::blue: !!!

Congrats on the boy! I'm loving the fact that ladies are already finding out what they are having! 5 more weeks for me!

Well, I had a feeling all along but now I can say that I am officially on team :blue::blue::blue: !!!

Congraglations I have a feeling as well but I get a ultrasound every two weeks next time I get a ultrasound I should be 16 weeks the tech is annoying I asked her and she said well baby is to small but maybe it would show at 16 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->