*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

hey ladies i hope everyones doing good lots of new babys wow and a big cong to all the new mommys

update on baby haider after getting out from the hospital postpar. we had his first docter appontment and doc sent us to the hospital again because baby had jandice at levels 19 so it was perty high we stayed for a day and got out the next day light therpy was dun and levles got down to 14 so we went home and rest is history God i felt like he was so tiny i forgot my daughter was only 4 pounds but now i feel like time is passing to fast i feel like im missing out on soming even though im here 24 seven belive it or not when hes asleep i feel like waking him up and showering him with kiss well here are some pictures of haider my baby btw it was a nice journey with you ladies coming on here and posting and reading other post from you ladies kind of miss it but thank god pregnecy is over and my little guy is in my hands

oh yaa and you see the jelousee of my daughter in the babys place i love her lol

Attachments

• IMG_0404.jpg
    IMG_0404.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0423.jpg
    IMG_0423.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0428.jpg
    IMG_0428.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3
Holy crap!! I stepped on the scales this morning and I've LOST 30 pounds!!! I weigh less than I did the day I found out I was pregnant. (I can hear all of you saying "I hate you") :haha:

Ok im officially the rebel of the hospital it would seem being 42wks by scan dates today and refusing induction of labour, they obviously dont see women like me often because everytime im there they have to have a big discussion about it between staff memebers who have to handle my notes

Holy crap!! I stepped on the scales this morning and I've LOST 30 pounds!!! I weigh less than I did the day I found out I was pregnant. (I can hear all of you saying "I hate you") :haha:

Nice! I checked today and I was only down 12. But I did only put in about 20lbs for the pregnancy anyway.

That's great! :thumbup: I can understand the assumption that people might bring the (mostly) good natured hate over it though! I don't know what I weigh now but I do know that a week post partum I was comfortably back into my pre-pregnancy jeans and looking like I'd never been pregnant! I'm particularly pleased with that seeing as this was my 2nd baby! :happydance: I had only gained about 18 or 19 pounds in total though (based on my last weigh in at 38+3) and she was 7lb 9oz at birth so I must have lost pretty much all the weight just by giving birth (again! With my eldest I gained about 22lb total and she was 8lb 5oz!)! Some women are really lucky with how they carry and how quickly the weight is lost! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

I've lost about 25lbs....still have 10 to go till pre-pregnancy though...and ideally I'd like to lose 20lb.

I am back to pre-pregnancy weight already as well! I only put on 6kg total, and he weighed pretty much 4kg so im not surprised really haha.

I weighed 10 days after DS was born and weighed exactly what I did when I got pregnant but my stomach still feels like jello :nope:

Im 4lbs below Prepregnancy weight. But i never gain much weight anyways (about 14ish lbs). But also i had HG and lost 12lbs too

Congrats to you all on your new arrivals... so many new little bundles of joy :)
Still very pregnant and hoping I won't have to wait much longer!

Quick update, sorry not been in for a while.
My little man was born by c-section on the 6th sept weighing 5lb9oz. He is just perfect.

Just to let you all know my baby girl was born on 7th September 2013 at 5.46pm weighing 9lb 2oz.... Big baby haha! Love her with all my heart xx

My little CuppyCake is 2 weeks old today...time is going way too fast! :cry:

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/528177_193699044145107_556561052_n_zpsa6702304.jpg

Im going to have to stalk this thread! Im missing all the photos!! Lol my whole kitchen is cupcakes. I love it. Shes so precious! :hugs:

Lilah Victoria arrived this morning (sept 7th) at 2:49am. She weighed the same as her big bro (7lbs & 4oz). She is 19 inches long and absolutly perfect. Delievey went smoothly and fast. Didnt have time to fill the tub si no water birth but thats ok. She is amazing and im ao in love. Cant believe i finally met her!

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/image_zps25bb8496.jpg

OMG!! YOU HAD HER ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! :haha: :cloud9::cloud9:

im still waiting on my newborn to arrive is anyone els still expecting? x

My little girl was born a week ago, 23rd September at 9.33pm after a very fast labour, I was induced due to reduced movement again. She was 8lb 2oz!! We are doing well will 2 under 2!! So pleased to have another girl, I was so unsure on what we were having!! Xx

:yellow: bump turned :blue:. Serge Constantine (called Constantine or "Costa" for short) was born yesterday after 8 hours of induced labor, 41 weeks + 2 days gestation. He weighed 9 lbs 5 oz, 22.5 inches long. Had a bit of malpresentation with his head tilted upward, but got him out without pain meds just the same.

He's beautiful and I'm so in love. Will post an announcement / birth story thread elsewhere with pics when I get the chance.

Still pregnant here. But happy to hear of all of the new babies born :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->