September Testers - Over 35

Not sure what my body is doing this month. I am 15 dpo and got a BFN this morning (was down for testing tomorrow). I had four days of spotting over the weekend (Thurday and Friday very light spotting of just a few drops, Saturday slightly heavier, and heavy spotting on Sunday) so not sure if that was actually AF? But temperatures are still high! Totally confused!

Well looks like I am out of it for this month the witch has come for her visit :( maybe next month!

:shrug:

Not sure what my body is doing this month. I am 15 dpo and got a BFN this morning (was down for testing tomorrow). I had four days of spotting over the weekend (Thurday and Friday very light spotting of just a few drops, Saturday slightly heavier, and heavy spotting on Sunday) so not sure if that was actually AF? But temperatures are still high! Totally confused!

try testing again in a couple of days?

:shrug:

try testing again in a couple of days?

Thanks. My temperature dropped this morning though so I'm thinking that the spotting must have been AF. I'm worried now because my last two periods have been super light. The previous month I put it down to having an anovulatory cycle but now I'm wondering if there is a problem as it's not normal to have that light of an AF. Anyway, can you put me down for AF please? I've changed my chart to 'light flow' on Sunday so I'm on to the next cycle.

I have never ever been in so much pain during AF... Often I get a little pain in my lower back and maybe a little cramps in 1-2 days before AF arrives. But this time I have had cramps for a week before AF and severe lower back pain since 1 day before - and it is still very painfull on day 3 of AF! I bleed somewhat heavy, but not really heavy.

Have any of you tried something like this? I am absolutely knackered (and I am doing a written exam this week, so not so happy about that :S)..

Hope the last of you get BFPs !!! FX

What a rollercoaster....after a faint BFP on thursday I dared to think I might have cracked it this month....not to be as AF followed on Friday with a vengeance!!!! I'm fed up of this TTC and might have to put it on a backburner as finding it very difficut to pick myself up! Good luck to all the remaining September testers:hugs:

Hi girls,

Havent been around here much in the last wee while. Life has been a bit manic.

Sorry to all that the witch caught out. Hopefully i will get a chance to catch up properly later.

AFM - Well OPK's are still negative buy i dont expect a positive one until cd12-14. DH hasnt been well so havent managed any :sex: yet and i dont know if we will. Dont know WTH my temps are doing this month but i will persevere with it. DS dropped my laptop and its dead so i havent been on from home. Will hopefully get a new one today. He also broke my telly, threw a car at it. My beautiful 2 year old 52inch sony is dead and the insurance company is being a bitch. Like i said its been manic. lol

What a rollercoaster....after a faint BFP on thursday I dared to think I might have cracked it this month....not to be as AF followed on Friday with a vengeance!!!! I'm fed up of this TTC and might have to put it on a backburner as finding it very difficut to pick myself up! Good luck to all the remaining September testers:hugs:

so sorry saz, i know that feeling when you are all high and you're thinking this is it :hugs::hugs::hugs: don't give up.

i'm on the list to test yesterday but nothing to report...11dpo and BFN on frer :nope: scared to test today ( and being tight with my tests) so will test again tomorrow, but have a feeling its a big no no. still waiting on af to arrive, so as they say, it's not over 'quite' yet but got a feeling it is.

Saz((((hugs)))) I know how you feel. I kinda got my hopes up when someone saw a hint of a line on a frer last cycle and had convinced myself that it was the start of something but AF came with a bang and with a bang i fell right of my cloud 9 and on my arse. im treating this cycle differently. Am back on the EPO and we will :sex: as and when as apposed to every day. Am nice an chilled this cycle. What will be will be.

Fingers crossed that October is out month. :hugs:

Thanks ladies I appreciate your kind positive words. I know we have all been here and it's nice to have the understanding and support...thanks again and yes....fingersxd for October:hugs:

Hi girls,

Havent been around here much in the last wee while. Life has been a bit manic.

Sorry to all that the witch caught out. Hopefully i will get a chance to catch up properly later.

AFM - Well OPK's are still negative buy i dont expect a positive one until cd12-14. DH hasnt been well so havent managed any :sex: yet and i dont know if we will. Dont know WTH my temps are doing this month but i will persevere with it. DS dropped my laptop and its dead so i havent been on from home. Will hopefully get a new one today. He also broke my telly, threw a car at it. My beautiful 2 year old 52inch sony is dead and the insurance company is being a bitch. Like i said its been manic. lol

wendy - your tv and laptop YIKES! shame ds isn't old enough to do a paper round... that's a big unexpected expense :wacko:

Omg Wendy ,poor you ,:cry:Wot a run of bad luck ,hope things get sorted out for u soon lovely ,much love ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Despie & Sumat, it just seems to be one thing after another right now. I decided not to claim the laptop on the insurance because the telly is more expensive. Not sure what they will do. they will either give us a cheque for the value of the telly or replace new for old. Wish they would hurry the feck up and tell us though.
Dh is feeling a little better today. Still to ill to :sex: but better none the same. he had a major asthma attack and had to be hospitalised over night so i have been wife, mum and nurse for the last few days. Am at work today for a break. lol

Sorry girls - I was away on business last week so couldn't email in but am afraid it was AF and not BFP for me. Good to see some of the September testers did get BFP tho! I had first fertility appointment today and have been prescribed clomid for low progesterone so now am reading up about that. XXXXXX

Thanks Despie & Sumat, it just seems to be one thing after another right now. I decided not to claim the laptop on the insurance because the telly is more expensive. Not sure what they will do. they will either give us a cheque for the value of the telly or replace new for old. Wish they would hurry the feck up and tell us though.
Dh is feeling a little better today. Still to ill to :sex: but better none the same. he had a major asthma attack and had to be hospitalised over night so i have been wife, mum and nurse for the last few days. Am at work today for a break. lol

Oh hun what bad luck. I hope your OH gets better soon and can resume :sex: duties as he will be needed in a few days.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to all whom the nasty :witch: has caught here is to October being the month for all of us.

The witch is definitely here today. Not sure what the story was with the spotting at the weekend. :shrug: Anyway I'm marking it CD1 today and onwards to next month. Feeling OK about it. I'm actually just glad that I'm having a normal AF rather than just weird spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->