September testers?

emalou90

Reaction score
Anyone similar?
CD1 due 11th August
O Day due 22nd August
Would mean we're testing beginning of September :)

Would love a buddy or some buddies.
I haven't seen a September testing group yet? Maybe I could start one if there isn't one already.

ALL ABOARD :thumbup:

Just looked on my tracker app and CD1 for me is due the 17th August :)
O day due 30th which is the day before I leave to go on my honeymoon......haha maybe if we are lucky we will get a post wedding/honeymoon baby! hehe

Yay I hope so!!
That would be very nice xxx

I read on a thread you created that you are the same age as me :thumbup:
It's nice to talk to someone my age......alot of ladies on here that I find around the same TTC time are alot older!

Hi jbaby, lots of talk on my journal if you fancy being a little stalker. I find the same too with age range xx

sep 6 testing for me fingers crossed! baby dust to all

September 9th testing...is that too late to join you guys?

Hi ladies :hi:

I would like to join if possible but I don't have an exact testing date, thinking end of September. This will be our first attempt at TTC baby #1 and I am currently waiting for my cycles to regulate. I went off the pill in Feb and have only had 2 periods since. I am on cd 56 today so hoping AF will show in the next 2 weeks and I ovulate the beginning of September.

Hi Ladies, no not too late to join!! I am waiting for af which is due any day now so I am hoping to be testing around September 13!! baby dust to you all :)

baby dust to you as well im waiting for af to leave so we can get to the big o time

Hey girls....on Clomid and supposed to test Sept. 12 which is my b-day...would be a fantastic present. Would love some company on this adventure!

so many of us have birthdays in September hope that's a sign that it will be our big month!!!!!! fingers crossed and baby dust to all.

I'm on CD3 right now, O next Friday. But DH will be away for work so the next round will be Sept. 14, testing a couple weeks later.

I'm new to all of this. In fact, this is my very first post. Can someone explain what AF means? I'm not familiar with most of the acronyms. This whole TTC thing is very new to me. I got married in December and I went off of birth control at the beginning of this month. My first day of my last period was August 4th and I'm not sure what to expect as far as my cycles go because I've been on birth control for over ten years to regulate my periods. Depending on if my cycles are accurate, yesterday should have been when I ovulated. We did have sex on the 9th and of course yesterday and a few other times and I've been having vague dull pain in my left lower abdomen. I've also been going #2 a lot more than usual, have had back spasms, and feel sick. At times I just feel pregnant, but who knows. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I plan to test on September 1st. I took a test last week but it was negative. I think I just got ahead of myself and tested early after doing research. Like I said... This is all very new to me. My husband is 35 and I'm almost 27. We are ready for a family. :) We aren't doing the whole temping yet and are just having passionate sex when we get in the heat of the moment. We don't plan to really focus on trying unless we don't get pregnant within 6 months or so. I don't want to stress out about it and just let it be.

I'm new to all of this. In fact, this is my very first post. Can someone explain what AF means? I'm not familiar with most of the acronyms. This whole TTC thing is very new to me. I got married in December and I went off of birth control at the beginning of this month. My first day of my last period was August 4th and I'm not sure what to expect as far as my cycles go because I've been on birth control for over ten years to regulate my periods. Depending on if my cycles are accurate, yesterday should have been when I ovulated. We did have sex on the 9th and of course yesterday and a few other times and I've been having vague dull pain in my left lower abdomen. I've also been going #2 a lot more than usual, have had back spasms, and feel sick. At times I just feel pregnant, but who knows. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I plan to test on September 1st. I took a test last week but it was negative. I think I just got ahead of myself and tested early after doing research. Like I said... This is all very new to me. My husband is 35 and I'm almost 27. We are ready for a family. :) We aren't doing the whole temping yet and are just having passionate sex when we get in the heat of the moment. We don't plan to really focus on trying unless we don't get pregnant within 6 months or so. I don't want to stress out about it and just let it be.

AF means AUNT FLO (period) also known as the WICKED WITCH.
You can look up trying to concieve lingo dictionary on google to help you out. Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to you!

Fingers crossed for you :thumbup:
Let us know how you go!! I guess it could take a while for your body to regulate after being on birth control for so long but hopefully it is quick :flower:

Ooooo not long emalou90!! Do you know when ur o day is??

So I just started taking Vitex this morning, hoping it will help regulate my cycle and give me a period and hopefully ovulate in September! Have any of you ladies tried using supplements to regulate yourself and how did it turn out for you?

Hi ladies, is it ok for me to join? I'm currently going to test on Thursday as af due 24th every month. We have been trying since December 2012. We got pregnant in Feb 2013 but sadly lost it in March 2013 so getting frustrated nothing happening. I also have strep b and hubby has diabetes! Hope I can be welcomed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->