September testers?

Welcome Fisher girl...I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you get your rainbow baby and get to see that BFP this month!

Testing September's 12th...the big O on my birthday xx

I ovulated early this month - so af is now due 9/7 - 9/8. Very crampy during ovulation for the first time. Did the SMEP method and used soft cups - only used the preseed once though. FX and baby dust to all!

Hi! Can I join you ladies?! Pretty sure I'm going to O within the next 24 hours as I had what I believe to be my surge this afternoon. I am going to be testing around Sept 11th, and it's our first cycle TTC. We're doing the SMEP though, so I'm hoping we had all our bases covered. I'd love a May baby!

Welcome new ladies! baby dust to you both! I'm still waiting on af at CD 70 here :growlmad: hoping the next few days will bring a new cycle for me finally.

AF showed up for me today :-( so that means I'm out for September now.......roll on October testing hehe

Sorry the witch got you Jbaby...Baby dust for October!

Chloe...any news?? It says above that your testing today

AFM...I'm still on the same old cycle...day 85. I can't wait to meet with my doctor next week and hopefully figure out what the heck is going on!

Yeah sorry girls received my BFP 3 weeks ago I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant was a shock as I thought I had AF but obviously it wasn't :) xx

Congrats, Chloe! That's awesome!

Stark white BFNs up until yesterday night when the witch got me. I start temping tomorrow morning (when I actually am not too rushed to remember). Here's to BFPs in October.

Sorry the witch got you Tori, and welcome Denyse...Good luck testing this morning!

hi dolls! id love to join in! i have VERY irregular cycles (45-28-36-45-51-current) i just tested today & this is what i got (i had to edit the color blance so you could see what i think im seeing?), im hoping its true and gets darker <3 :winkwink: im going to test on my birthday(monday, 7th) but i have a check up on the 16th to go over my cycles to see if my doctor can help me regulate them i was on implanon for the full 3 years then on nuvaring for 5 months. :/

Attachments

• DSCF1528n.jpg
    DSCF1528n.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe