Serina starts weight watchers

Sorry ive not been around and thanks for the support ...ive lost 9lb to date and just been and collected all my weight watchers things ...Tomorrow i am starting ww its a point system and i am allowed 23 points a day 2 of which u can save each day for a treat day ...will be coming and updating what ive eaten and the amount of steps ive done in 1 day :happydance:

So here is to a new lifestyle not a diet :flower:

Well done on the 9lbs hun,not far off a stone that.Good luck with the weight watchers,im sure you will do great :hugs:

Thanks so today my 1st day on weight watchers and omg how hard to get back into it ....by time we found a cafe that wasnt greasy crap as my fav cafe was closed down :( it was lunch so missed breakfast :| ...

Black coffee

lunch
ham and tomato brown sandwhich followed by some low fat crisp things at 1 point
diet fizzy pop

so today so far i have eaten 5.5 points currently cooking chicken and veg curry which is approx 4 points per serving so gunna say 4.5
Ive used loads of 0 point veg chicken stock and chicken and a little low fat natural yoghurt ...will let u know how that turns out

Ive got my pedometer on and ive walked 9455 steps so far xxx

doing good hun. keep up the good work! x
well done on the 9 lbs!!

Today i am ill :growlmad: Not gunna eat comfort food though ..I am gunna eat healthy:happydance:

Breakfast is going to be a cinnamon and raison Bagel with a small amount of low fat spread ..4 points:thumbup:

Feeling down only lost 1lb :( thats 1lb in two wks cos i stayed the same last week :cry:

Hi all just a quick update I have just got back from my ww meeting ...its been 2 wks since i have been due to oh shifts and i was really worried as my damn scales said i had lost 1lb :( But ...my weight watchers leader says i need to throw my scales and only get weighed on hers as mine are clearly out ...Ive lost 6lb in 2 wks !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->