SERIOUS charting dilemma

KimmieHawkins

Reaction score
One chart estimated my ovulation to where I would be 4 dpo....the latter chart predicted ovulation where I would be 7 dpo today. My symptoms line up with the second.

I had a random dip in temp and pink spotting yesterday(6dpo) and today I got a RANDOM sore throat(which I read was a pretty solid symptom of implantation)and ongoing headaches/mild nausea.

But my CM went to fertile egg white TWICE. Once where the first chart said was my most fertile and when the second chart said. Is that possible? So damn confused. Please help.

Do you always spot while ovulating?

From my experience in charting the app looks for Symptoms such as ewcm and dip both. And it finds both it changes the cross hairs. The 4dpo might me ostrogen surge dip and the second one might be implantation dip? I always have one dip after ovulation and if I see second than I was pregnant both times. I am not giving you any false hopes just stating what I think.
Btw, how did you confirm you o'ed when you are using terms 4dpo and 6dpo?

I am hoping you are 7 dpo and it was IB on 6 dpo. Sucks when you aren't temping though because then you would know for sure.

I didn't temp this month either..

Oddly my chart always dips twice, once at cd13 and again on cd15 when I ovulate. I'm not sure the science behind it, but it always happens on my charts. And ewcm lasts a day or two after O for me as well (confirmed by opks and charting). Best advice is to try using opks next cycle and keeping detailed charts. If you post them we can help give you some ideas of what might be happening.

Thanks ladies!!!!! I only follow my cervical mucus to assume ovulation. I'm so new to this its so confusing. I don't feel pregnant so I think I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->