Serious question!

B

babycrazy42

Hey girls! Has anyone ever got only one day of ewcm??? Does that mean your fertile for only that day only??? This is my first time having ewcm it is super stretchy but stopped after a few hours? What does that mean??? Please help :wacko:

I don't know, but i can honestly say that in my entire life (i am almost 35) i have noticed ewcm only once, and this was a couple of years after i had my daughter. I am now ttc #2 and tracking ovulation with opk, and even though i do ovulate every month, i never get the ewcm. So in my opinion, it's a good sign that you are seeing any ewcm at all. Maybe try opk or temping to pinpoint when exactly you ovulate in relation to the ewcm. Good luck!

Also, a woman is normally fertile in the 5 days leading up to ovulation and on the day of ovulation. So you are definitely fertile more than just one day. I believe the ewcm means ovulation is just about to occur, or has just occured. So you would want to have intercourse in the days before you notice the ewcm and on the day of the ewcm, and even a couple days after to be sure. But again, not seeing the ewcm does not mean you are not ovulating.

I've only spotted ewcm once last cycle and was shocked to see it :D never seen it since, I just get watery CM which is close enough but not perfect, chances are you're still having watery CM even if it's not ewcm. Mine is normally milky watery so it's kinda lame so i've been trying preseed, we'll see if it helps :)

If your not squeamish you can try checking your cervix to get a better look at your cm. If you dont get much at first then do a few keagles while checking the cervix and you will deff get some then. I thought I wasn't producing any/enough cm but when I started checking my cervix it made me feel relieved. I am still conceive plus this month just in-case my cm isn't fertile enough.
Gl:flower:

I only had one day of EWCM on the cycle I conceived my son, we dtd as soon as we saw it and it worked :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->