seriously constipated

cherry_pie

Reaction score
I had a forceps delivery last friday night and got stitches. After in hospital I had lactulose and went to the toilet the next day. During the week at home it has been very difficult, I went twice but after maybe an hour and only a very small amount. I feel worse down there now than I did during the week and I thnk it is because im so constipated. My tummy hurts and it is sore to walk. I have bought lactulose and it doesnt seem to be doing anything other than making me have the urge to go but it still feels to sore to push :( It feels too hard. My diet is full of water brown bread and fruit. I don't know what else to do it's making me miserable :( The midwife said my bruising and swelling is quite bad. I will tell her im constipated but dont see her again until monday.

Lactulose was no good for me really.. So I was given Laxido Powders.. Which were gross but worked in 2-3 days.

Not sure what else to suggest really. :hugs:

xx

hiya
i had forceps and 2nd deg tearing, its pretty awful isnt it.
lactolouse didnt help me but try buying dulcoease, will make your poop real soft so it doesnt feel like youre breaking your ass when you go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->