Seriously DISGUSTED!!

J

Jade--x

I really seriously do not understand why anyone would start abusing someone who will already feel like crap at the minute on just losing out on an olympic medal when it's his dream but to start tweeting things directly to the poor guys saying sick things like this just makes me totally sick!!

If anyone's on Twitter the username is @Rileyy_69

But here's some pics of his tweets!! He's been on Sky News for it apparently aswell!

Attachments

• 179932_10152012762665341_996525417_n[2].jpg
    179932_10152012762665341_996525417_n[2].jpg
    37 KB · Views: 114
I saw it earlier. It made me cry. I lost my Dad too and if anyone said that I'd dissapointed him, it would completely devastate me. I hope he gets banned or worse!

It would me that's just a horrid thing to say. I hope they do worse than ban him. I saw a video on youtube and eugh I wouldn't expected anything more from him to be honest. He's one of these 'bad boys' that make all these threats to 'hurt' people over the internet x

:saywhat: I would probably be banned if I typed what I thought of him!

I saw this and it made me well up, so so disgusting

Disgusting!! Made me a bit choked reading them earlier! He did everyone proud his country and most importantly his dad who would be so proud! 18 years old at the Olympics what an achievement more than that little s**t could probably ever achieve in his whole entire life!

Well done Tom!

An immature little boy that needs to grow up! I bet that 'Rileys' mum is so proud of her abusive, nasty son who's got his name on the news purely for being a troll.

I seriously hope that Tom Daley realises that there is always going to be a small minority of idiots that have nothing better to do in their life than try and pull others down.

Well done Tom

That is absolutely awful. Why would someone do something like that? We watched the diving and it was pretty obvious how hard Tom and Pete tried!

he is probably some fat slob sitting on his arse doing bugger all!

tom did us sooooo proud! and hes fit ;) lol

makes me want to push the little runt off the very top diving board, lets see how well he could do!

wow, just read his tweets. If this moron is not arrested before morning then something is seriously wrong. Acting the big man hiding behind a computer but he will be crying like a baby when he is in court.

If you think his tweets are bad I think this says it all for him.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=rX8k02yYvvI&gl=GB

X

That's sickening. Poor Tom like he can only do his best and he did his dad proud

Ugh that's awful, there are some sad sad people in this world.

Besides Tom Daley has already achieved more in his 18 years than that pathetic little man ever will. No matter what he says his dad is proud of him, I can't think of many parents who wouldn't be proud if Tom was their son tbh.

Oh I so so so hope the police charge him with something!

He's about 10 :rofl:

Police in Dorset are looking into his tweets & his twitters been deleted xxx

If you think his tweets are bad I think this says it all for him.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=rX8k02yYvvI&gl=GB

X

The list that comes up when I press your link.... are these the videos you have been previously watching?

No hun it was a direct link to the video but its been removed now. It was basically him threatening someone else he doesn't know on Twitter with all the words I seriously hate people saying like 'init bruv I'll hurt you if you mention me again don't tweet me ya pussy I'll come and kill ya get me' there's quite a few people immitating him doing it apparently lol.
I'm glad the police are looking into it Toms got another event coming up its the last thing he needs. I'm really glad so many people have tweeted back support but the number of retweets that he got for abusing him makes me feel even more sick than him writing it! There was over a 100!!x

He's been arrested :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"