Seriously?? Just when I thought it was time...

Shelley71

Reaction score
I just joined this site, and I've been waiting for AF to leave and she's on her way out as of today. So, I'm back to using the OPK in hopes of a window in the next couple weeks (waiting on BCP to get out of my system).

Then, today, we both get medical news (albeit unrelated to conception):

Me: Possible knee and/or shoulder surgery (MRI in 2 weeks).

Him: Pretty sure he has hyperthyroidism which explains a LOT.

So, do we go for it as soon I get a sign from OPKs or do we hold off until we both get test results back from all of our crap??? I don't want to wait, but then again, I can't very well have knee and/or shoulder surgery if, by some miracle, I get PG this month.

SOOOO FRUSTRATED!!!

I know they suggest you wait to get preg if you got to find out how serious is it to get surgery done. It's really up to you. If it was me and I knew I might need surgery on the knee or/and shoulder, I'd wait and get that done so that I can focus on therapy before I get preg.

My periods have been so out of whack these past five months, that I doubt I will actually OV before my MRIs on the 15th, so that's probably good, because, I know myself and I would probably put off the surgery in hopes of getting PG. Not smart, I know, but I am SO READY to BD at any chance!!

On the other hand, my whole reason for seeing the Ortho was that I knew I needed to check out my knee and shoulder before having a baby. Go figure.

This stuff really messes with a head doesn't it???

it sure does, Shelley. I will be praying that you get your miracle baby somehow.

Hi Shelley,
I'd say try anyway. Just on the off chance. If it doesn't happen you can go ahead with your other stuff. If it does then it will all be worth it in the end. But do what feels right for you x

Great news (I think)!!

My OPK is just about positive. I posted a pic on another thread. We have not BDd since Monday, so unless we do tomorrow, I doubt there's much chance.

BUT, what I am happy about is that I might be Oing finally!! I'm going to start temping tomorrow morning and keeping better track of everything.

Eek!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->