Sertraline,weightgain and MC

chloe85

expecting no two!!
Reaction score
Hi all just wondering if anyone else is on sertraline? I have been on 50mg's since my son was 8 weeks old for PND and anxiety I've put on so much weight it's really got me down and I can't understand why I walk everywhere and I eat less than I used to has anyone else put weight on? we have also just had a MC and I'm wondering if this too could be down to sertraline :shrug: I'm slowly starting to come off them now I just hope I don't relapse x

I have used sertraline in the past but never for very long as I always felt they made me feel wired and aggitated. I know that some anti-d's cause weight loss but I have also tried some that have increased my appetite and once again for that reason I had to stop taking them tbh I have never found the right balance nor a tablet that actually works for me or my situation.

It doesnt sound like its your lifestyle as you say you eat well and walk every where. Have you discussed with your gp?

Best of luck, I hope stopping the tablets doesnt cause a relapse.

Sorry to hear about your recent mc. I have had a couple of mc myself and understand how traumatic they can be. I found my body weight fluctuated a little after my mc too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->