Set on a girls name, struggling with boys...

Krissykat1006

Reaction score
On my husbands side of the family its tradition that the first born male initials be M.L.B, so we have been trying to agree on "M" names for months now....I like Milo and Mason, he likes Maverick. I thought I would just cave and let him have Maverick, but it leaves such a horrendous taste in my mouth I just can't!!

If we are having a little girl we are all set with Willow Jane. Jane after my grandmother....its possible she will have two middle names, but for the time being we are sticking with one.

We've both agreed that if we can't agree on a "M" name then we will just choose one and call him by his middle name which will be Liam.

So ladies what do you think of the 3 M names we have, and anymore you would like to throw in the mix?

Milo is cool and the Dave out of your 3. As p&p said I really like Max, maybe using Maxwell as a 'formal' name??

Monty (Montgomery)
Melvin
Marvin
Marcus
Maddox
Mathew
Miles
Michael
Mitchel
Marshal
Maxim
Maximilian
Maxwell
Milton
Maurie
Maurice
Merle
Montel

I liked Myles, he was not so into it...I actually have an cousin named Max with a grandson named after him so I just can't see using it.

I bet if I wasn't boxed in on having to follow a certain code this wouldn't have been so hard LOL!!

Thanks for the help and advice ladies :D

oh another one I liked was Marshall...his response, was no cause it reminds him of that big goofy guy on How I met your Mother :p

if I were you, I would say since I have to follow your family tradition of MLB I'm choosing the name.

if I were you, I would say since I have to follow your family tradition of MLB I'm choosing the name.

yes i agree! Lol. I told my OH if he doesnt suggest any i like im going with my own choice ;) luckily we agreed in the end!

The only ones I like are Max and Milo. M isn't an easy initial! I agree with PP who said it's your decision as it's his tradition.

I like Max best. I agree, Maverick is not my style either. Maddox is nice.

Had our gender scan today...and thankfully I made it out of having to make this decision...we are having a Girl lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->