Seth theodore caleb kempster

Tabbycat

MOM OF BABY BOY
Reaction score
I have been apart of the form since ttc and all though i have missed the last couple of months due to pregnacy proplems i am pleased to announce my lovely baby boy born 06/06/2009
sorry it is late but i only now feel able to cope with every thing:)
was a long labour water broke on tuesday and had him saturday was very happy to have a healthy boy

No need for the appologies, congratulations, welcome back to the forum :)

x

My Birth Story

seth

My hind waters broke on tuesday 3 weeks and 1 day early but was not having any contractions,so I called my midwfe and she told me to make my way to the hospital.

I then phoned my husband and told him i think that i am in labour.When my husband arived home we made our way to barnet hospital where they had me chaecked and told me my hind water had broken but as i was not haveing any contractions they would let me go home and wait to see if they started within 48 hours.

I had to go back twice just to make sure i did not get a infection sadly i did not go in to labour and on thursday afternoon they booked me in and induced me twice.I real did not like that but was happy that baby was going to be coming as i had been waiting 2 days for some sign that baby wanted out.

And so on friday morning at 2am i started haveing contraction and dialated 3cm at first i was not sure i was haveing contractions as i thought i would have more pain but it felt a bit like a bad period pain i was more worried that i would have the baby with out my husband as he had been sent home the night before.

Finaly i had dialated enough to go to a seprate room with my husband and my birthing patner.All though the contractions were not very painful the constant examinations were so i asked for epidural and i am so very happy i did as my labour took 37 hours and i was so tired by then i dont think i could have taken the pain as well.

When the baby finally came out after pushing for 2 and half hours I was so tired that all i could remeber was asking if it was ok.My husband was the one to announce it was a boy and healthy.
I have never had so many feelings in my life happiness,relief,over joyed so many emotions my boy was perfect and when he was placed in my arms a over whelming feeling of love filled my heart.

great to read your birth story :) Seth looks really cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->