Settle a bet?

I see it but those tests were very cruel to me. If line shows while wet and within frame, I’d trust it. If only when it’s dry....don’t.

Idk exactly how I feel yet, let’s wait and see what this next test has to say 😳😳😳

The joys of cheap tests that give faint 'what is that' lines, am I right? :dohh: Are you planning to use a better quality test next time or the same brand and see if there's progression?

Been a while since I saw you on the boards and I was just thinking of you & wondering how things are going.

This afternoon.

https://i68.tinypic.com/o59hzn.jpg

I see it. Id jusy be a bit concerned its not darker in 3 days.

Can you get betas from the dr? Thst frer should be darker 3 days after a positive on that wally cheapie.

Can you get betas from the dr? Thst frer should be darker 3 days after a positive on that wally cheapie.

It’s not even worth my time.
It is already too late, if I don’t start steroids right away, I don’t stay pregnant. I’m just testing to test.

Is it worth seeing your doctor for your health? It sounds like you’ve made a decision about not progressing with it unless bub pulls through without intervention, but my concern would be that if it’s something else causing low levels of hcg (cyst, ectopic) that those could have pretty serious complications if you don’t go in. I am sorry that you’ve had to endure so much on your journey. Hope i’m Not overstepping

Hi I definitely see it Bfp how you doing
Stuck you remember me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back