• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seven Seas Prenatals

pearlsandbows

Got our BFP on Xmas Day!
Reaction score
Is anyone else taking Seven Seas prenatal tablets? They are huge & purple, I got 7 days supply in the free bounty pack from the midwife & even though they say with addrd ginger they are making me feel sick! Think it's the size of them & I haven't been able to snap one in half. But they have 10u of vit D in whereas my others had 5 so that's better, midwife said you need 10 in this country with the bad weather.
xo.

I'm taking the seven seas pregnancy tablets. they are huge but I'm lucky I never have a problem taking tablets.

I have it with food which is supposed to help if you feel sick.

I'm taking them too and really struggle with the size (I struggle taking tablets anyway) but find filling my mouth with water, slipping the pill in and swallowing helps. Luckily they're not making me feel sick.

I am also taking these - I hoped the ginger would have helped with my feeling sick but made no difference. I take them with food and a huge mouthful of water to wash them down. Xx

I take them, for the first couple of weeks I felt sick after taking them but not so much now. I take them round lunch time :) I'm hoping the ginger is contributing to my last of ms this time round!

I take them too. Used to cut them in half as hate taking tablets. Then they made me feel sick. So I manned up, took them whole and felt ok :)

My doctor recommended the gummy prenatal vitamins. They have been a life saver. I still take the DHA pills as well, but they are small enough that they don't cause any issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->