Severe acne at 10 weeks?!

FinallyBFP

Reaction score
SO ladies I was just curious to know if any of you have suffered with acne during your pregnancy and did it get any better as time went on? I am currently 10 weeks and the side of my jaw on one side has such sore acne! Acne like I’ve never had before and I feel so awful with it. It can be so painful sometimes when I go to sleep and lay on the side it’s on it aches. Any advise to help it or did anyone’s acne clear up in general after 10weeks? Xx

My acne didn’t clear up, yet... I’m also 10-11 weeks. it’s so awful I already feel huge with bloating and i have to put up with acne, too...

I had it last pregnancy and got it again (but not with my first) It calmed down after about 12 weeks and was gone before I hit the 3rd tri. I'm hoping it does the same as I look like a teenage version of me and it's so sore!

I didn’t have acne but got these awful huge red spots . They seriously were painful . Everytime one was going another was just starting . I just kept putting sudocrem on every morning and night . I’m now nearly 11 weeks and my skin is starting to clear up .

Thank you ladies you have all put my mind at ease!! I’m reallt hoping it will start to clear up it’s just so annoying because obviously we can’t treat it the way we usually would!! I have found sudocrem does bring down the size but they still remain there and sore!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->