Severe Back pain?

Zoey1

Baby Juliette Born 6/10
Reaction score
Hey Girls, Is anyone else having severe back pain early on in their pregnancy? :huh: I'm trying to figure out if this is a normal pg symptom or something else. The pain is all along the right side.
Thanks!! :hugs:

I had back pain right from the start. It was the 1st sign that made me think I was pregnant. I had it from my lower back right up to my shoulders.
I had to leave work coz it was so bad!!!!

I had some horrible back pain in the first tri (along the right side) bad enough to go to the hospital and they just told me that some women get more back pain than others. Best of luck to you.

I did not have it really early but it started this week, its horrible! Hope it stops soon!! :cry:
I think it is a symptom though :hugs:

Ive had a few backaches in the past few weeks also , I take tylenol for mine , it usually helps .

*hands up* yep me too! i got it! and its so bad i cant work either lol yikes!

I just got it in the lower back, and it hurts more on the left side

My shoulders are really hurting. It's normal for some as the hormones loosen up all your ligaments.

i had horrible backaches from about 6 weeks til 17 weeks, doc told me once my uterus got into a better position and was supported more by my muscles it would ease and it has, will prob come back in 3rd tri tho....the joys lol

I had it terrible, between my shoulder blades and lower back 5/6 weeks. I've been pretty much ok that way since.

I had back cramps though any severe pain should be told to you're doctor. When you say severe it makes me think of the worst pain possible and if you have severe then I would go see youre doctor. Never diagnose on the net by what other people go through. Back pain can be normal, can be an infection, an retroverted uterus etc... Different reasons for this type of pain. Hope you feel better and get seen hugs

Thank you girls sooo much for the advice! My backpain has continued so I will be calling my doctor tomorrow. I'm sure it's just a pg symptom, but better safe than sorry.

Thanks Ladies! :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Zoey
Just to add I have exactly the same thing - on and off from 4 weeks - very uncomfortable ache all up the right side of my back - can't find any comfortable position - bending forward helps slightly... it's a drag!

I have just started having back pain but could be that we have just bought a new mattress x

I put my back out last year and it was just getting better but now the pain is starting again - I'm really worried that if its this bad now, what will it be like when I'm due????? I don't think its a cause for consern thought if it's in early pregnancyxxx :hugs:

Just read your last post, did you manage to contact your dr? what did he say?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->